Boom Cha DESCRIBE-otheque

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Thanks VG :hug:

^Let's just say my school work has been piling up since september...now I only have 34 days to finish it all....:mad:

....my fault, I know...:sigh:

June 9th is the last day to hand in all the work...:scream:

:lol: I hate these last days...they're so stressful. :crack:

I can't wait for the summer...even though I have to get a job and save for next year's trip...anything's better than school.:|

yeah school sucks major ass, i don't know why i try. i have a feeling that somewhere in the next couple years i'll just let my grades slide and all my perfectionist days in elementary and middle school will have been for nothing :wink:

what trip?

i am also getting a summer job...looking forward to it a lot actually i've applied to a few grocery stores and i hope to teach some swim lessons :D

^^My school is having a trip to England and France next April, and I really want to go!!

I'm sure my parents could pay for a part of it...but I know that they won't pay for the whole thing. :shrug:

^Bye Sarah! :hug:

^oh wow, that's really cool! i've always wanted to go on those things but they're always several grand too expensive :sad:

i assume i'll use this money for crew and maybe college account (pretty non-existant at the moment). also maybe a bit of spending money although i don't really tend to "buy" things, like ever. haha

night sarah :hug:

Last edited:
^That's my only issue...money. This year a bunch of my friends went to LA for a week. Next year some of them will be going to new york..and others to Europe for a band trip(they're also missing my 18th birthday :( )
So I really want to go...we'll see...:shrug:

^It IS a lot of travelling...:lol:
I just wish I had the money to pay for all those trips...:shrug:

and even if I'm not able to make it..I'll have money saved up for something else...

Stop chatting, kids!!! You're supposed to 'describe' the person that posted above you!!! :mad:

Damn kids these days! :angry:

It's so funny...it starst otu really serious but then our group just lost it hwne the word respect was in one of our definenitions, so we added the midi of respect by aretha franklin

then we had a part on education, so we put the staff from hogwarts at the bottom,

then...well...it's too hrad to explain, but hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom