Boogie nights, here I come!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Look what I found today, some guy threw it away in front of his house right down the street from the BAW'S. So I loaded it up, and fixed the lights and turntable, its so freakin loud, and I cant belive the reception I get on the radio, it also has an 8-track! Its a Moorse Electrophonic from 1971. Rock on! U2 has never sounded so Electrophonic!

rock.jpg

Someone threw that away??:huh: It's cool!!

:dance:

Last edited:
In the garbage ?? :shocked:

Good Job DMP !! :applaud:

I too, would have snatched up that Electrophonic in a minute flat !! :yes:

You know any stereo equipment 'with a turntable' is a GREAT investment !! :bow:

Even if it doesn't work ... you can ALWAYS find somewhere to get it fixed !! :up:

Obviously, the previous owners didn't know how to fix that Electrophonic and didn't want to spend the money taking it to an electronics repair store !! :shame: :tsk:

My mom has my grandparent's old Telefunken they bought years ago in Germany. It's got GREAT sound, and picks up radio stations but the turntable doesn't work.......maybe you could fix it? We can call you RickyFixIt or Mr Gadget! I think it's great you can tinker with stuff and make it work!

Now I gotta know..........just what exactly are you gonna do with this thing?

Originally posted by Carek1230
Now I gotta know..........just what exactly are you gonna do with this thing?

:hmm:

Maybe it's gonna become part of DMP's antique collection ?? :up:

But, actually wouldn't it serve the purpose of playing records and 8 track tapes ?? :wink:

AAHHH ... the 'oldies but goodies' in music stereo equipment :applaud:

Turntables and 8 track players ... how classic !! :bow:

Last edited:
he has a way with finding unique items. Remember the piano/organ (it was something like that I know!) :hmm:

Party at DMP's!!! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom