Boo magnets.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trash Can

Acrobat
Sorry Lil.... hate to correct ya, but magnets don't "suck". They work on a whole other level.

Magnets can be made by placing a magnetic material such as iron or steel, in a strong magnetic field. Permanent, temporary and electromagnets can be made in this manner.

The atoms forming materials that can be easily magnetized such as iron, steel, nickel, and cobalt are arranged in small units, called domains. Each domain, although microscopic in size, contains millions of billions of atoms and each domain acts like a small magnet. If a magnetic material is placed in a strong magnetic field, the individual domains, which normally point in all directions, gradually swing around into the direction of the field. They also take over neighbouring domains. When most of the domains are aligned in the field, the material becomes a magnet.

... So... There is no actual "sucking" taking place

...Boy, I'll sure go a long way just to be a smart-ass.
biggrin.gif

My former roommate once made a magnet and stuck it on the fridge...

it said simply

"fridge magnet"

get it? (like chick magnet!)

okay, so it was dumb, but it was really funny then!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

I'm at work today and it's really slow. I work for realtors. They decided that I should help them market by stuffing Christmas cards with personalized magnets. It sucks. That's all.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

I tried to make a Bono magnet once, but I stuck the picture on a little off-kilter. Then I tried trimming everything down. Well by the end of the afternoon I had a jagged magnet of Bono's nose.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom