Bonosgirl appreciation thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So um yeah.

I am coming in late to join the Candy Club. I would kill for some candy cigarettes, un-PC as they are :sad:

Bev, my mean mom and dad wouldn't let me have Garbage Pail Kids either :angry:

Candy Cigarettes :drool:

Ummmm ... Hollywood people are strange. So are people who visit the Wisconsin Dells. Combine the two and it makes for a wacky adventure preserved for posterity on film.

Love to everyone at Sarafin HQ.

i remember two types of candy cigarettes.

one was just some crappy hard candy with cigarette markings

and the other was a pack of gum that came in wrappers lined with powdered sugar so that when you blew on them, "smoke" would come out.

good stuff :up:

omfg. posting via cell phone. I'm in florida on a boat in the middle of the ocean and I'm posting on a message board. love the new cell. hi everyone!!!! miss meeeeee!!!!

look at me everyone...I am posting from a computer. A COMPUTER!!!!

I bet I am the first person EVER to have a COMPUTER.

Look at MEEEEE!

:drool:

:lol:

Too bad "others" couldn't keep the thread flying. And you hardly got out of your "booties" there.

We tried...to bad lead balloons can't fly.

Last edited:
I have have lived in three different Big Ten "areas" for the last 14 years. Yet, I JUST learned "Pur-Don't" - thanks to the Illinois bunch. Minnesotans only care about Iowa and Wisconsin. And the Penn Staters only care about winning a game.

zoney! said:
I have have lived in three different Big Ten "areas" for the last 14 years. Yet, I JUST learned "Pur-Don't" - thanks to the Illinois bunch. Minnesotans only care about Iowa and Wisconsin. And the Penn Staters only care about winning a game.

Ha! Never heard "Pur-don't" before! All in all, I think it is a pretty good university. Classes begin tomorrow, so the town is again over-run with about 40,000 students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom