Bono's weak spot...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe I should post this at the ZOO cofessionals...
Our post office in next to a Greek restaurant, they have belly dancers and every time I go mail something I try to sneak a peek inside.:silent:
So Bono, if you ever come to visit me, I know just the place to take you for a few drinks.:sexywink:

I like that thread title. :sexywink: :yes: :drool: You just have to imagine that. :mac:

Okay, where are the replies that I shall keep my drooling to PLEBA? :shrug:

NicaMom said:
Maybe I should post this at the ZOO cofessionals...
Our post office in next to a Greek restaurant, they have belly dancers and every time I go mail something I try to sneak a peek inside.:silent:
So Bono, if you ever come to visit me, I know just the place to take you for a few drinks.:sexywink:

:lmao: Have you seen the naked butt in the little window that faces the mailbox byt the driveway? There's a statue in the window that moons everyone dropping off their mail.

Have you ever eaten there? The belly dancers are beautiful. :yes:

I gots to learn how to salsa first. Belly dancing second. well, third after doing about 20,000 sit ups...:huh: :lol:

I was morleigh last year for halloween :D

dancers

I've seen women of ALL sizes and ages belly dance, it's wonderful excercise as well as great fun, a very fem thing, women only. Learning isolations, keeping one part of your body still while another moves is a challenge, but you learn. You get in touch with your body and mind in ways you might not imagine. The music is gorgeous, and needless to say the men lucky enough to see you dance love it. And who could resist dressing up in those wonderful costumes? Take a class if you're curious, what have you got to lose?

Back
Top Bottom