"Bonos American Wife"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm talking about someone's user name, 'Bonos American Wife'.
nervous.gif

Yeah, I got that. What do you not understand about this user name?

It's not about the user name. The user name prompted the question. Is Ali Irish or American? :der:

PublicNewSense said:
It's not about the user name. The user name prompted the question. Is Ali Irish or American? :der:

Ali is Irish.

Bono doesn't really have an American wife.

joyfulgirl isn't necessarily joyful

LadyLemon isn't really a lemon

but Sicy really is Sicilian

and martha really is martha

I asked this same question about this "Bonos American Wife" character when I got here and that user emailed me a bunch of profanities and said a lot of bad things about me. Very bad things. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Mmm... Free Goo said:
I asked this same question about this "Bonos American Wife" character when I got here and that user emailed me a bunch of profanities and said a lot of bad things about me. Very bad things. :sad: :sad: :sad:

:hug:

Mmm... Free Goo said:
:lmao: Well I didn't mean anythnig derogitory about their name, or by the question. I really want to know now, is she American or Irish. It's my favorite couple and I just want to know. :)

Nerrrrrrrrrrrr I just realized what they meant by that. The user is calling herself (or himself :huh: ) Bono's American Wife. :der: As Rosanne Rosanna Danna would say...never mind!
icon11.gif

PublicNewSense said:
Nerrrrrrrrrrrr I just realized what they meant by that. The user is calling herself (or himself :huh: ) Bono's American Wife. :der: As Rosanne Rosanna Danna would say...never mind!
icon11.gif

:dancing: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom