"Bonos American Wife"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:
In the words of headache in a suitcase:

WHAT IN THE BLUEST OF BLUE HELLS IS GOING ON AROUND HERE? :huh:

Um...its just a username. Bono already has an Irish wife, so I was merely volunteering myself for the position if he ever decides he needs companionship when he's in North America.

I am not claiming to be Bono's real wife nor am I insinuating that Bono's real wife is anyone other than the very Irish Ali Hewson.

Sheesh. Nothing like going out for a while and finding 3 pages devoted to my screen name :reject:

Now I am really confused.

I always thought you shared a love child.

MissMaCo said:
I really miss my cow

and i miss my big 12wheeler. and my gold chains.

but when me homies rappin the shit its cool aight

anyone got a 45er? shoot

DONT MESS WITH ME

well, my name is Irish,but I'm not allie. Go figure,,,,this is getting interesting....furthermore my name is Irish and Im American..but Irish really,,,,mmm

i saw a license plate today that started "BAW-###" and thought of you, BAW, and this thread.

my real life and my interference life are becoming one and the same. :yikes:

lmjhitman said:
i saw a license plate today that started "BAW-###" and thought of you, BAW, and this thread.

my real life and my interference life are becoming one and the same. :yikes:

:lmao:

I know, things like that happen to me all the time. Sometimes I relate way more to the Intererence world than the real world :reject:

this is too funny- a good "irish" joke and that happens to be my name-and Im from America and also Irish...so maybe I'm Bono's American wife. too much fun, thanks u2fans..one needs a good laugh while going through u2 concert withdrawl.....:sad: lets keep this "chain posting" going

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom