"Bonos American Wife"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG Headache in a suitcase! I just looked at your Bono look alike and that is NOT funny!
icon30.gif
:shocked: :laugh:

PublicNewSense said:
Nerrrrrrrrrrrr I just realized what they meant by that. The user is calling herself (or himself :huh: ) Bono's American Wife. :der: As Rosanne Rosanna Danna would say...never mind!
icon11.gif

:hug:

Poutine in a Suitcase said:
I really have a cup of poutine in my suitcase :yes:

I misread your username and thought you had Putin the Russian president in your suitcase.

PublicNewSense said:
It's not about the user name. The user name prompted the question. Is Ali Irish or American? :der:

Well, if you've done your math, you sure as hell should know who I am............:wink:

I'm Mr. Bono's American Wife....:eyebrow:

Welcome to the madness...........................:mad:

In the words of headache in a suitcase:

WHAT IN THE BLUEST OF BLUE HELLS IS GOING ON AROUND HERE? :huh:

Um...its just a username. Bono already has an Irish wife, so I was merely volunteering myself for the position if he ever decides he needs companionship when he's in North America.

I am not claiming to be Bono's real wife nor am I insinuating that Bono's real wife is anyone other than the very Irish Ali Hewson.

Sheesh. Nothing like going out for a while and finding 3 pages devoted to my screen name :reject:

Mmm... Free Goo said:
I asked this same question about this "Bonos American Wife" character when I got here and that user emailed me a bunch of profanities and said a lot of bad things about me. Very bad things. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Serves you right :censored:hole! Everyone here knows I am incredibly rude and just plain mean, so :censored:-off!! :

me ---> :angry: :rant:

Bono's American Wife said:

Sheesh. Nothing like going out for a while and finding 3 pages devoted to my screen name :reject:
Aw chill! You love it and you know it. :lol: Read the whole thread. It already says I figured it out. I don't need to be hit over the head with a frying pan--that much. :p

PublicNewSense said:
Aw chill! You love it and you know it. :lol: Read the whole thread. It already says I figured it out. I don't need to be hit over the head with a frying pan--that much. :p

I did read the whole thread and I never said I didn't love it! If I was really upset or bothered, I wouldn't be playing along :wink:

Its all good :D

I did read the whole thread and I never said I didn't love it! If I was really upset or bothered, I wouldn't be playing along :wink:

Its all good :D
I know. That's why I'm :lol: and :p

;)

joyfulgirl said:

Ali is Irish.

Bono doesn't really have an American wife.

joyfulgirl isn't necessarily joyful

LadyLemon isn't really a lemon

but Sicy really is Sicilian

and martha really is martha

:kiss: :hug:

Ali is Irish.

Bono doesn't really have an American wife.

joyfulgirl isn't necessarily joyful

LadyLemon isn't really a lemon

but Sicy really is Sicilian

and martha really is martha
You forgot one:

And sometimes wit really is replaced with sarcasm. :der:

In the words of headache in a suitcase:

WHAT IN THE BLUEST OF BLUE HELLS IS GOING ON AROUND HERE? :huh:

:lmao:

PublicNewSense said:
You forgot one:

And sometimes wit really is replaced with sarcasm. :der:

Sorry, but sometimes a thread needs a good kick in the pants to get going. And see, we're all having a rollicking good time now, right? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom