bono_man and i are typsy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daisybean said:
Will they still respect each other?

i think i can speak on behalf of both of us here and say we never respected eachother in the first place. :tongue:

u know...here and there. being a good boy all the time of course :angel: :sexywink:

those missionaries have a lot to answer for imho...

**cass hands bono_man a cardboard box....to keep his supply of mandarins he's eating out in**
if you know what I mean:lmao:
and here...a plastic fork ... to keep your fingers clean:D

Look out ..I have a new magazine,chockful of relevance.

feature article..."Good night?...WHO has the hangover from hell?"
**cass points at those two**:mac: :angel:

AM I DEAD YET? You feel like death warmed up and are convinced something has crawled into your mouth and died

WHAT RAN OVER ME? Too many Breezers and all that limbo dancing has left every muscle in your body throbbing.

I am DRACULA's DAUGHTER! Your eyes resemble beetroots and feel like pickled onions.

SOMEONE'S BEEN GRATING MY CHIN. Now your face is suffering for it's addiction to unshaven men. Today it's red tomorrow it will have dandruff...oh great.

MY LIPS ARE FALLING OFF How attractive, your lips are so dry you look as though you have stranded on Everest for a year.

HELP! I LOOK LIKE MARGE SIMPSON A mixture of last night's hairspray and serious bed head has left you with something a magpie would be proud to call home. On top of that it smells like a thousand ashtrays.:lmao:

do you want the cure? or the cover up?

I'd recommend neither, just keep the party going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and...........

GONE...I'm up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy before the sun:wave:
I just wanted an excuse to do my 'cardboard box' and "plastic fork" joke....I think it's an original
Have fun musiclovers:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom