Bono will probably get the blame for Nicole's f bomb - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 12-11-2003, 07:49 AM   #1
War Child
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Bono will probably get the blame for Nicole's f bomb

Last night on the Billboard music awards (yes I was watching ) but only for the Foo Fighters and Triumph the dog! Nicole Ritchie who came on with Paris Hilton to present something said 'fucking!' It was something joking about this is better than standing in a pile of fucking shit on the farm. It wasn't bleeped at all, it might have been in later time zones. All those jerks who said Bono's f word was going to 'open the flood gates' for all prime time f words are going to go, see there! I hope he doesn't, and I am on his side, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear that

"the percentage you're paying is too high priced as you're living beyond all your means, and the man in the suit has just bought a new car from the profits he made on your dreams"
Old 12-11-2003, 08:56 AM   #2
Weel, the FCC did hear the case brought against Bono fro saying that, and he was 'cleared', since it wasn't use against anyone, or in a sexual content! Yeah-but nicole saying it? Didn't the Oz's get some attention on this 'one word volcabulary'!? Just a reflection of society, as they say!

Old 12-11-2003, 09:31 AM   #3
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Oh boy here we go again!
Old 12-12-2003, 05:02 PM   #4
i remember it was either 1989 or 90 , when duff mckagan and slash from gnr went up to recieve awards at the american music awards. they didnt have the few second delay back then and they were drunk as you could probably get before passing out. slash, when excepting the award was like, "thanks for f#%ing finding us and , thanx for f#%ing getting us here.

i thought it was a riot.