Bono will probably get the blame for Nicole's f bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leeloo

War Child
Last night on the Billboard music awards (yes I was watching :reject: ) but only for the Foo Fighters and Triumph the dog! :lol: Nicole Ritchie who came on with Paris Hilton to present something said 'fucking!' It was something joking about this is better than standing in a pile of fucking shit on the farm. It wasn't bleeped at all, it might have been in later time zones. All those jerks who said Bono's f word was going to 'open the flood gates' for all prime time f words are going to go, see there! :laugh: I hope he doesn't, and I am on his side, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear that :sigh:

Last edited:
:ohmy: Weel, the FCC did hear the case brought against Bono fro saying that, and he was 'cleared', since it wasn't use against anyone, or in a sexual content! Yeah-but nicole saying it? Didn't the Oz's get some attention on this 'one word volcabulary'!? Just a reflection of society, as they say!:(

i remember it was either 1989 or 90 , when duff mckagan and slash from gnr went up to recieve awards at the american music awards. they didnt have the few second delay back then and they were drunk as you could probably get before passing out. slash, when excepting the award was like, "thanks for f#%ing finding us and , thanx for f#%ing getting us here.

i thought it was a riot.

Back
Top Bottom