Bono will have to quit smoking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no offense to smokers, but i find smoking to be one of the most dispicable vices. i should also note i had asthma growing up.

while i'm typically not a violent or spiteful person by nature, whenever i see someone light up a cigarette knowing that my baby is less than a few feet away (and yes, this actually happens quite frequently), i get an overwhelming urge to mar them beyond recognition. :angry: call it maternal instincts.

back to the issue at hand. . . :up: :up: to such constraints (in all public settings)

Last edited:
all i know is that when i was in the pubs in Ireland there was no use is bathing, changing 3 day old clothing or wearing perfume because all of any smells were covered up by the smoke. :barf: i could not stand how smokey the places were. when i got back home my luggage stunk of stale smoke. :down:

They have been talking about bringing in this non smoking ban in Ireland for over a year now so its nothing new, im glad they are doing it. :up: i hate when we stay there and all my clothes stink of smoke :down:

Angela Harlem said:

I really think alcohol should also be banned in pubs and clubs too. Beer causes horrendous problems for people's livers. Plus it kills people on the roads and breaks up families.
After seen a tv program about the police duties at christmastime( violence and alcohol ) it seems not even a bad idea.

1.2 milion alcohol related violence crimes in the U.K. every year,...:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom