Bono-vox!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desert_Sky

Acrobat
Hey! just thought i'd say hi! and show u that i have actually visited interference recently! sorry havn't been on much, have kinda missed it here! hope all is well
wink.gif

I've missed you to, very much! arghhh i'm still on only 42 posts! don't thinki'm ever gonna overtake u!
smile.gif

So, can I start my flirting with u again?
wink.gif

Wow...sorry to haer of ur blokey situation. Bit embarrassed to say this on msn but if i lived over the Irish sea that would soon be solved...(This flirting good enough?
wink.gif
)

Originally posted by bono-vox:
maddie u DIRTBIRD that song is awful!

LOL that flirting is gooooooood and maddie lol hes turning norn irish haer instead of hear rofl

LMAO!!!!

ok ok *maddie is leavin the thread - leave these two luv-birdies alone to wine and dine and discuss near next holiday together somewhere in........oh am I going on?
wink.gif

Originally posted by bono-vox:
maddie u DIRTBIRD that song is awful!
My God thats the first time I've ever heard anyone but my dad use that phrase (usually when you've played a sneaky shot in pool against him and he's snookered, hehe)
*exits this thread cos he shouldnt be in it anyway*

------------------
Love is a very powerful thing. There's nothing more radical than two people loving each other. When I talk about love I'm thinking of an unselfish love. Emotions can be bought and sold just like anything else, but I think real love is about giving and not expecting anything in return...I think that love stands out when set against struggle.
-Bono (on love in 'War')

?*~darkcloud~*?

Hello Bono-vox!
I'm so sorry I have been neglecting u recently. I hope u forgive me??
smile.gif

So how's that bloke of yours
frown.gif
Well just remember that if it all goes pear shaped i'm only msn away......
wink.gif

Do you know whats weird- even tho this thread has my name on it ppl r soooooo nosey and always read in it
tongue.gif
I always do that too lol
rolleyes.gif

*waves to all you nosey ppl*

(hey maddie if ur aboot!)
smile.gif

Oh oh the blokkke is soooo not texting/ phoning me!
frown.gif

Hey you have been neglecting me for weeks.....you'll have to make it up to me!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry! i will make it up to you, but how do you want me to? Don't worry bout that guy, he will text/ring u, i mean who wouldnt? but if he doesnt, well, what a fool!!!!!! (noticed i've gone over 50 posts? i'm almost catching up with you!
wink.gif
)

I'll get there in the end.....
wink.gif

Well, i could make it up to you by texting you more! and being constantly nice to you (which i am anyway!) hehe! So when was the last time you spoke to this (undeserving) guy?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom