Bono on Oprah Fri 10/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Subject: [atu2] *BONO ON OPRAH
To: atu2 list <atu2@yahoogroups.com>

BONO ON OPRAH
October 07, 2006
posted by: LP

According to Oprah.com, Bono will be making an appearance on the show
this Friday, October 13th. He will be discussing the Red campaign with
Oprah, and how you can be a part of "a world-wide life-changing evet."
Check local listings.

I marked it on my calendar which hangs on the refridge with a Bono and a big heart, my husbands says whats that, do you 2 have something going on.:giggle:

LMBLover said:
J, I love the pix of you and Bono...good for you...and from the smile on his face in the second one, DO you two have somehting going on?:wink:

Well that was the response I got when I asked him to sign my jeans.....

and only in my wildest dreams!!!:drool:

From Oprah's website

bonoscreenshot.jpg

^Yeah, so true. I know Bono's not exactly the traditional rock star, but that is no excuse! Being on Operah is pretty lame, but forgivable. To make up for it, Bono will be giving everyone in the audience U2 tickets!!! They wish.:wink:

Last edited:
I wonder if Bono will jump up and down on the couch and proclaim his love for Ali? (or better yet, for Edge?)

"He's on fire! He's playing the guitar like a man possessed! He's angry! I'm in love! Love!!!"

BonoManiac said:
I wonder if Bono will jump up and down on the couch and proclaim his love for Ali? (or better yet, for Edge?)

"He's on fire! He's playing the guitar like a man possessed! He's angry! I'm in love! Love!!!"
:lmao:

BonoManiac said:

:laugh: :laugh:

BonoManiac said:

Don't be glib.

Back
Top Bottom