Bono on Oprah Fri 10/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was funny when they were shopping and Oprah was just buying ten of everything. Like, ten $300 IPods please? Here's my lunch money, give it to Africa! :wink: :yes:

But seriously, great thing they're doing.

It was a very good performance. I think it came across that both were singing from their heart.

^^thx to cara - scatterolight!! :bow:

Kafrun you are the best! :hug: Have been looking for this video

I was lucky enough that my bf recorded the show for me despite all of his grumbling that it's Oprah :giggle: Just need to get out and do some shopping now :wink:

I Tivod it, and well I ended up fast forwarding through a lot of it. The screaming from the Oprah audience was like nails on a chalkboard to me :grumpy:, and it doesn't help that Oprah bugs me as well. Bono was quite charming, as usual..
too bad the audience was so unbearable.
Seriously those women need to get jobs or something..or at least stop screaming like boy band groupies.

Because I am Bono's bitch, I'm definitely going to buy a Gap Red t-shirt. I wish they did a Gap Red baby/kids line. How cute would my baby niece look in a red sleeper that says, "TI(RED)?"

Golightly Grrl said:
Because I am Bono's bitch, I'm definitely going to buy a Gap Red t-shirt. I wish they did a Gap Red baby/kids line. How cute would my baby niece look in a red sleeper that says, "TI(RED)?"

That is such a fabulous idea, and totally adorable as well! :cute:

I've already bought one shirt, and will be buying more Red items as I can afford it, and whenever I'm next in the States, which will most likely be Thanksgiving. :)

elevation2u said:
I Tivod it, and well I ended up fast forwarding through a lot of it. The screaming from the Oprah audience was like nails on a chalkboard to me :grumpy:, and it doesn't help that Oprah bugs me as well. Bono was quite charming, as usual..
too bad the audience was so unbearable.
Seriously those women need to get jobs or something..or at least stop screaming like boy band groupies.

The women who are usually in Oprah's audience is the main reason why I haven't bothered to watch this as of yet. Ever since that SNL sketch a couple of years ago which showed women spontaneously combusting and giving birth in the audience, I can't watch Oprah anymore, period. It was too close to the real thing, no U2 pun intended there. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom