Bono in Family Guy Episode

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Not sure if this has been posted before but apparantly this is from the forthcoming DVD release in September.

:hyper: x 100.000.000

FamilyGuy1.jpg

FamilyGuy2.jpg

FamilyGuy3.jpg

FamilyGuy4.jpg

Peter: "Yeah, that was a swell vacation, much better then that time I was stuck on that desert island with Bono."
*Flashback to desert island*
Peter: "Bono, stop screwing around and open up that damn crate of food."
Bono: "Peter, I'm saving this for the starving children of the world in case we get rescued."
Peter: "Yeah, you know what? That's us, we're starving, all right? Now open it up."
Bono: "I can't do that Peter, it's for the starving children."
*Peter turns around and Bono starts eating out of the box. Peter turns and sees him.*
Peter: "Ahh, ahh!"
Bono: "Oh, I was just making sure it tastes good for the starving children."
*Peter picks up a rock and throws it at Bono, then starts eating the food*

:lmao:

Did I mention Family Guy is the best show of all time

family guy rules, but these new episodes they've been airing since they've come back are absolutely the funniest thing on tv today.

"writing a book? hmm? how's that...that novel of yours coming along, brian? hmm? it's been what, three years now since you started? hmm...?"

Zoomerang96 said:
family guy rules, but these new episodes they've been airing since they've come back are absolutely the funniest thing on tv today.

"writing a book? hmm? how's that...that novel of yours coming along, brian? hmm? it's been what, three years now since you started? hmm...?"

:laugh:

I love Stewie! He's so freakin' cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom