Bono at Yankee game tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:
So...if you lose all respect for Bono for going to a baseball game...does that mean you won't post at Interference anymore? :hyper:

For fuck's sake, it was a joke!

Wow...

I am not sure if I have ever found a thread a little too hot FOR ME....

:|

between the "for fuck's sake", the "shove it" and the hatred for each other's home country sports....this thread is out of control.

Rare...but I am out of here.

relax...i doubt there is any real hatred for any sport here...its banter that's all...hell i get into worse banter with my own mates:wink:

It is just messing...it is not like anyone is going to break the legs of your favourite team etc

We don't really mean anything by it...its just an new Zealander/Irish thing for the friendly banter....it should never be taken seriously.

It is just sillyness.

LJT said:

It is just messing...it is not like anyone is going to break the legs of your favourite team etc

We'll just smack their knee caps with lead pipes! Those american baseball players have reallly sensitive legs (it's because their muscles don't work as hard as other athletes'..shhhh!)

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

:wink: = JOKE

LJT said:
relax...i doubt there is any real hatred for any sport here...its banter that's all...hell i get into worse banter with my own mates:wink:

We don't really mean anything by it...its just an new Zealander/Irish thing for the friendly banter....it should never be taken seriously.

It is just sillyness.

Well, some of what I read in this thread came off being pretty rude to me. Let's try to keep things in line, everyone.

Bonochick said:

Well, some of what I read in this thread came off being pretty rude to me. Let's try to keep things in line, everyone.

Don't worry, we'll play nicely now. :wink:

Bonochick said:

then i am sorry if anything i said came off as offensive...it was not intended to do so.

GibsonGirl said:

Don't worry, we'll play nicely now. :wink:

Nicely? sports are not nice.....tis live and death damn you live and death:mad:

:p

I was definitely playing around if anyone was offended by something I said. :huh: I have nothing against countries that are part of the Commonwealth (it doesn't mean anything, just a joke). And just to clear it up, as far as I'm aware we will not be invading Ireland anytime in the forseeable future. I like the Irish. After all, they did beat Michigan!

:wink:

I am guessing that is a reference to American football:p?

angelordevil said:

Baseball bites....hockey is the game.

I just read this in the Toronto Sun that I tucked in my bag on the way home. It features Edge's opinion on hockey: "I've seen hockey on TV many times," he said. "I'm just amazed by it. Incredible. Men dressing up as automobiles and crashing into one another."

I thought that was a great quote:)

Hockey is the best sport in the world!
:rockon: Go Bruins!

Back
Top Bottom