Bono & Robin Williams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WKMahler

The Fly
Twins separated by a decade or what?

Robin Williams: American comedian and actor who since the 1970's when he first appeared on tv in Happy Days as Mork From Ork has continued to entertain the world ever since.
The first spoken word LP I bought was Robin Williams "Reality What A Concept" and it was way over my pre teen head then.
He went on to play in dozens of movies ranging from comedy, drama to psychological thrillers and is currently staring in a upcoming new release that also stars his stunningly beautiful daughter Zelda Williams. (Major babe alert, 11 on a 10 scale)

A couple of summers ago I noticed this hairy guy with sunglasses riding a racing 10 or 12 speed bike out here on Cape Cod. I was driving and Mr. Williams was on the wrong side of the road.

Well, as a bike rider, do you want to see what's coming face or arse first?

I had been thinking about the similarities between Bono and Robin for some time and came around to wonder what you all think...

WKMahler

Last edited:
Yes I see the similarities, but honestly I'd much rather see Bono on Cape Cod in a pair of bike shorts :wink:

I hope Robin had a shirt on, for your sake. That is one hairy dude

Well, they both have two arms, two legs, a head and they are both males. Aside from that, I'm hard pressed to think of any great similarities, and I don't intend losing any sleep over it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom