Bonnaroo 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonnaroo!

Is anyone going this year??? I went a few years ago and it was awesome! I counldnt manage to get tickets this year sad.gif Does anyone know of any places where it will be streaming online so i can watch it??

My Bonnaroo Scorecard, 2008

Shows = All or most of a concert in a close and completely focused fashion.

Slices = I caught a few songs on my way to or from another show; or, I heard some of this with great sound from my campsite in Guest Camping but could not see it unless I stood on top of our van.

Thursday, June 12
Shows: Vampire Weekend, MGMT, Grand Ole Party
Slices: Dark Star Orchestra, Lez Zeppelin, The Felice Brothers, Battles, Grupo Fantasma, The Weather Underground

Friday, June 13
Shows: My Morning Jacket, Raconteurs
Slices: Rilo Kiley, Willie Nelson, Les Claypool, Minus the Bear, Umphrey’s McGee, Drive By Truckers, Erick Baker, Scissormen

Saturday, June 14
Shows: Kanye West, Pearl Jam, Iron & Wine, Against Me!
Slices: Phil Lesh & Friends, The Avett Brothers, Gogol Bordello, Ozomatli, Abigail Washburn & the Sparrow Quartet featuring Bela Fleck

Sunday, June 15
Shows: Robert Plant & Alison Krauss featuring T. Bone Burnett
Slices: Broken Social Scene, O.A.R., Orchestra Baobab

Shhhh. I did go to Sigur Ros between PJ and PL, and the sound system was messed up, and people were sleeping everywhere on the ground; so, we just couldn't get into SR.

The only reason we heard PL was b-c of where we were camped in Guest Camping. I fell asleep sometime after Phil's last song and awoke with the feeling that I had to go to the What Stage.

Since my power nap erased the wait that everyone complained about, I loved the Kanye show. Jesus Walks as a Sunday sunrise service at Bonnaroo seemed perfect to me, and I saw tons of folks dancing like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom