Bonkle, Lanarkshire, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My day was good. Slept through most of it

I'm still tired.

How are you folks?

Yeah, I'm not too bad. I'll be happy if I get a decent deal of cleaning and essay writing done in the next five hours before I go out trainspotting in the early evening. Steam locomotives. :drool:

We need to come up with a proper tour itinerary and get a "tour" t-shirt made to go with the Kunstmuseum shirts.

All I can think of so far are:
2008-01-17, Axver's Backyard
2008-02-25, Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein
2008-08-15, Canada Road, Memphis
we should, the original participants, each have a location referencing us.

we should, the original participants, each have a location referencing us.

I agree with this. Preferably something that also ties in an Interference/Superthread connection as well, like mine is based on the Annhilation Tour Wikipedia vandalism.

Actually, did anybody save the Annhilation Tour article from Wikipedia? I'd love to see what locations other than my backyard were listed there, to include them in the schedule as well.

Actually, did anybody save the Annhilation Tour article from Wikipedia? I'd love to see what locations other than my backyard were listed there, to include them in the schedule as well.

I know someone did because they've mentioned it in here before

I meant in relation to myself. Which is funny because then Vazza said that locations should mean something to each of us :lol:

Oh, yes, I know that's your birthday. Piecing that and a rough idea of where those co-ordinates refer to wasn't hard. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom