Bonkle, Lanarkshire, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, you are alive, Vazza. And you missed your chance to get to 200 in the last thread. :tsk:

Reason why we should all hope and pray that U2 do not title a song Sexy Boots #415761: this will be the future of U2 fan jokes.

And see you later, Daniel! :wave:

ok this is hilarious, and awful:

TBS a second rate ted turner owned cable network has for the first time gotten a postseason baseball contract for the ALCS. people already hate their awful announcers, but tonight they've really fucked up and aren't even showing the game due to technical difficulties, so it's out in the whole country at the moment. so i'm chatting away with multiple pissed off fans in the US while watching it for my 15$ international subscription fee!

FACT: the annhilation tour kicked fucking ass.

We need to come up with a proper tour itinerary and get a "tour" t-shirt made to go with the Kunstmuseum shirts.

All I can think of so far are:
2008-01-17, Axver's Backyard
2008-02-25, Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein
2008-08-15, Canada Road, Memphis

We need to come up with a proper tour itinerary and get a "tour" t-shirt made to go with the Kunstmuseum shirts.

All I can think of so far are:
2008-01-17, Axver's Backyard
2008-02-25, Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein
2008-08-15, Canada Road, Memphis
2008-09-07, 41°42′34″N 86°53′13″W

Screwtape is especially bringing the lulz in there. I thought he was a soccer fan, or is that only when certain people are around?

:bonodrum:

Are you implying that opinions should be consistent?

What a silly idea. It'll never catch on.

Guys, I now own two Grateful Dead albums.

All is going according to plan.

Except for that drugs thing...still haven't worked that one out

fuck yeah

friend i'm chatting with ruined it by YOUUUUKing 5 seconds before i saw it. so now i'm back at a disadvantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom