bonds DH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allbecauseofu2

Refugee
if the giants and bonds had any common sense, they would trade him to the AL so he could be the DH, and the giants could get someone who knees aren't gonna explode while in the outfield. I hear ,he;s only gonna play 100-120 games, he'll leave games early, his knee has to be like massaged bwtween innings! then what good is this guy? what kinda plan is that? thier gonna move him up to batting 2nd mabey? Thiers nothing in that lineup besides him and moises alou that can't be stopped when the pressures on. (from the other teams point of view). They say that the more he stands out in the field the worse it is for his knees. Thats great. He should relize he'll get more at bats and more pitches to hit as a AL DH then staying on the giants. And he dosn't have to leave the game for defensive replacement in the AL. The giants would get alot of good young talent for him and actuly have something to build on instead of the senoir citizens ball thier playing now.

Just so you know, we've got a current baseball thread going on here:

http://forum.interference.com/t154560.html

As for Bonds, I understand what you're saying about his knees, but even if he plays only 100 games, the impact that he will have in the lineup is huge. Hell, he came back for a brief run at the end of last year, and the Giants almost made it to the playoffs when that happened. If I were a Giants fan, I'd definitely take the 100 games.

ok i posted this in the right thread, so i'll continue the discussion thier. the mlb spring training one.

Bonds trade value is limited because of his age, health and salary. I doubt the Giants could get any top propects for him at this point.

As a Giants fan, I'll be ecstatic if they get 100 games out of him this year.

Back
Top Bottom