Bon Jovi ( on the road)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That makes two of us, imp13. I don't think I want to get it either.

It's strange to me to have an album with a sinister looking Kool Aid Man on the cover, but the title is so kind.

Which also makes the song itself sound even worse in that he's trying to sound like a hardass while singing "have a nice dayyyyy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQltvEU5oH0&search=bon jovi home

I've bashed that song a lot in this thread, but the video is even worse. A fun drinking game to play is to watch this video and take a shot every time Richie Sambora pulls a stupid fucking face. You're more or less guaranteed to get alcohol poisoning by the end of the video. (The most ridiculous looking of all the faces is at the 3:00 mark during the bridge. You take three shots for this face. It's that bad.)

I don't think I've ever hated a music video this much.

I'll take your word for it, Impy.

I always see that damn cd when I'm at at Target, and each time I think it has to be a joke. Did some band really approve of that ridiculously lame cover?? Yep, and the their name is Bon Jovi.

The band is lamer than FDR's legs

:barf: Bon Jovi suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

:madspit:

When they came to Miami my friend asked me to get tickets with her. Nooooooooooooo thanks. I think I'd rather see Mariah Ca...nevermind. I'd see Bon Jovi in that case.

But with Nickelback? :barf: Forget it. I'd die. I'd just up and die.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom