Bon Jovi - Everyday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah.. I saw the video on VH1. Their album is coming out October 8 and I'm definitely buying it :drool:

i cant stand them. they have progressed to nowhere.

theyre better than some of the other crappy bands being thrown out here though, so i guess its tolerable.

yeah, I understand jon has been checking out alot of brahams and stravinsky lately.:rolleyes:

you know, I concide the richie sambora knows how to play the guitar, but bonjovi is about as important to this planet as a chilli dog with onions and cheese.:censored: :angry:

he's like a better version of :shifty:

Sambora_Ritchie_1993_50721418.jpg

Sorry, my hormones are on overdrive lately, I apologize. :scratch:

Never was a huge Bon Jovi fan. Had the tape with Bad Medicine and Lay Your Hands on Me, though. Don't have it anymore. Ah, well, life goes on.

very poor material imo.

but u2er, i like your minotaur or whatever. is that kirby from kirbys dreamland?

Zoomerang96 said:
but u2er, i like your minotaur or whatever. is that kirby from kirbys dreamland?

thanks. no, it's one of the ghosts from the mario games for the snes. :cute:

I turned on my radio the other day and I heard a song that sounded like Bon Jovi but didn't sound like one I had heard before, so I suppose that could have been the new song. I changed the station. I didn't like Bon Jovi in the '80s and I don't like them now. With my luck the new song will be a big hit, will be played everywhere and I won't be able to escape it - just like the latest Creed song!

Back
Top Bottom