Bon Jovi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monkey79

Acrobat
Did anyone catch their performance last night from Times Square? I thought they did a great job. It's amazing to me that a lot of the bands that hit it big in the 80s (U2/BonJovi/Springsteen,etc) are still going strong in the 2000s. In fact, out of the shows I've seen in the past few years it's these "older" guys who are the ones who seem to have the best live performances -- more passion, more sincerity.

Those Slippery When Wet songs sure took me back... if you were a teen in the 80s I'm sure you know what I mean. Do you guys have any "older" CDs that you like to throw in from time to time? After watching the performance last night, I threw Slippery in my player today.

while I admit they did a good job and gave the audience what they wanted, bon jovi has never been anything but cheesy to me, and I wish they would go away.

i would prefer the bruce springsteen and e-street band or U2 or no doubt or RHCP or Aerosmith , instead .

no bad feelings for bonjovi or his fans though .:wave:

Yeah.. I watched it. I also put Slippery into my cd player ;) I also plan on buying their new one when it comes out.. the new song is great!

YUM Jon Bon Jovi is gorgeous!!:love:

1031274748.3892625532.jpg

Maybe I should put this on PLEBA?:lol:

do you all think those good looking women in the front row were there on their own merit, or they were paid?

i vote for the latter.

man we have freaks here...vampire clubs and people licking bonos neck?

what is this, an nsync forum?

*shudders

ya, i admit good ol jon has quite the flaming mullet. props to him for appearing in public like that.

I wonder what kind of brushes they use to paint on his pants....

I MEAN

BON JOVI IS A COOL BAND.

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom