Bon Bon Reserve Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tre is the wallpaper on my cell phone. I see his goofy mug several times a day. I'm not doing very well at this divorce thing. Especially since the other song that's stuck in my head is from the musical; When It's Time. Another one of Billie's love songs about trying to make up for something.

Reggo said:
Tre is the wallpaper on my cell phone. I see his goofy mug several times a day. I'm not doing very well at this divorce thing. Especially since the other song that's stuck in my head is from the musical; When It's Time. Another one of Billie's love songs about trying to make up for something.

It's something unpredictable but it in the end it's right.

:scratch: Trying to figure out what you meant, Cobbler, or if you just posted the only Green day lyric you know.

Man, I must be Captain Slow tonight. it's just not registering. maybe I need to change my avatar to James May.

I still don't get it.

screen12.jpg

A smoker.

TO SMOKE THINGS.

Like brisket.

Which is what we're smoking. ON Saturday. With hickory chips

:drool:

oh like a fire place?

I presume this is what Ashley means: Smoking (cooking) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not something I really would expect to find in a private household (unless I'm oblivious, which is possible), though I can imagine it'd be pretty awesome.

It's very similar to a grill, it stays outside (well, I'll store ours in the house cause it's small) and you use it in almost the same manner as a grill, except that it's more enclosed to keep the smoke in better.

I've wanted a smoker forever, but I thought they were stupid expensive. They are if you're wanting to smoke enough food for like, a tailgate event or a cooking competition, but this is just for us and a few friends and not likely to be judged by anyone.

My only regret is buying this at the end of the summer. Not going to be so easy to use very soon.

I'm still confused that "tailgate" in the US doesn't mean following another car excessively closely.

I'm still confused that "tailgate" in the US doesn't mean following another car excessively closely.

We use them interchangeably.

OH MY GOD. I just realize I can smoke a TURKEY in this thing.

I can make my own honey-smoked turkey.

Oh shit you guys. OH SHIT.

It's going to be hella cold this winter, I suspect, but I am making a Hickory Smoked Honey-Glazed turkey for Thanksgiving.

I am so fucking hungry.

Aahhh, the perfect barbecue.

WHY DOESN'T MINE LOOK LIKE THAT!!

I'm making 2 lbs of bacon. I decided.

I'm on a bit of a tight schedule though. We're having a bacon pot luck at work next Thursday at work, and I was just going to bring Cheesy bacon potatoes, but now that I have this smoker oh no no. I'm making hickory smoked maple bacon.

Which means I either need to go to the store and get the bacon now and start curing it, or wake up in 5 hours to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom