Bollard, Simmerath, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muse have a lot of good songs period :lol:

None of which can be found on Black Holes And Revelations. :wink:

I'll download your music once the gig's done ... that download will probably take me about 25-30 minutes and I need to keep bandwidth free for U2gigs work right now. Should be able to source the set somehow.

Hahaha, there's some scalper on Twitter advertising four U2 tickets for Houston at US$1,700. THE SHOW ISN'T EVEN SOLD OUT.

I'm predicting the 2 will arrive on stage any minute. :hyper:

Go The 2!

None of which can be found on Black Holes And Revelations. :wink:

I'll download your music once the gig's done ... that download will probably take me about 25-30 minutes and I need to keep bandwidth free for U2gigs work right now. Should be able to source the set somehow.

There's some good songs on there...A Soldier's Poem is awful though :lol:

Enjoy the gig, should be interesting

There's some good songs on there...A Soldier's Poem is awful though :lol:

Well, Starlight's OK and Invincible somehow became good live ... Knights Of Cydonia is a six minute intro to a 25 minute epic that doesn't exist.

Are they on the stage?

Not sure you could pay me to get that close to Bono and Larry. :laugh:

Honestly, anybody stupid enough to pay that much deserves to lose the money.

Well, Starlight's OK and Invincible somehow became good live ... Knights Of Cydonia is a six minute intro to a 25 minute epic that doesn't exist.

Not sure you could pay me to get that close to Bono and Larry. :laugh:

Honestly, anybody stupid enough to pay that much deserves to lose the money.

A 25 minute version of Knights of Cydonia would be amazing :lol:

I'd take Adam's place just look cool and occasionally play something good job :wink:

I'd take Adam's place just look cool and occasionally play something good job :wink:

I'd steal the Explorer and play 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

Even though I've got fuck-all idea what to play during the verses. Should look at that tab again ...

Muse's set:

1. Knights Of Cydonia
2. Hysteria
3. Supermassive Black Hole
4. Time Is Running Out
5. United States Of Eurasia
6. Uprising
7. Starlight
8. Plug-in Baby

Same as NYC II. Not bad, but NEEDS MOAR (or any) SHOWBIZ!

None of showbiz is gonna appeal to the road of fans that muse are seemingly after these days. That set does need some Stockholm Syndrome!

None of showbiz is gonna appeal to the road of fans that muse are seemingly after these days. That set does need some Stockholm Syndrome!

Let's hope Showbiz hasn't gone to the same CD stack in the sky that October and Pop have for U2 ...

I'd play Sunday Bloody Sunday on drums can't be that hard!

Adam would become cooler if he played Mofo

He's already cool, but someone needs to bring back the banana bass!

Imagine the reviews if U2 played Mofo

"(Mother) Suckin' Rock and Roll aka U2 suckin' at rock and roll"

A complaint from a casual fan: "Where's my 3 renditions of Vertigo? :angry:"

Let's hope Showbiz hasn't gone to the same CD stack in the sky that October and Pop have for U2 ...

I don't think it is, at their own shows, Muscle Museaum, Unitended and the odd couple of others (Sunburn especially) and the title track itself get a run.

Heck, they've played Cave this year!

Looks like Magnif opening was a once-off ...

I don't think it is, at their own shows, Muscle Museaum, Unitended and the odd couple of others (Sunburn especially) and the title track itself get a run.

Heck, they've played Cave this year!

Fuck, I'd love to hear Cave live. They need to announce some gigs down here. OK, I've heard they're playing the BDO, but that doesn't count.

Fuck, I'd love to hear Cave live. They need to announce some gigs down here. OK, I've heard they're playing the BDO, but that doesn't count.

The moment Muse and U2 announce shows down here, is the moment my bank account spontaneously empties itself.

Oh hello, Magnificent's second like at NYC I. I personally think Boots and NLOTH are both better in this spot.

Hey people, what's cracking?

Maj :wave:

Looks like Magnif opening was a once-off ...

Yeah they're doing BDO, I think it counts, they're the fucking headliner! (90 minute set) :lol: But they'll do sideshows, they always do. If not in January, then they'll come back later.

Yeah they're doing BDO, I think it counts, they're the fucking headliner! (90 minute set) :lol: But they'll do sideshows, they always do. If not in January, then they'll come back later.

Very much hoping for this.

When do BDO tickets go on sale? I've never been, and I've never intended to, but Muse...

It's still the BDO, which is automatic fail. You couldn't pay me to go.

But yeah, I'm banking on some sideshows. Muse are too popular not to do some.

Well, I'm glad at least the the Magnif opening was at the concert I was at.

You did rather well out of that set!

Breathe, Magnificent

Meh, open with Mofo

I've been saying for a while that UTEOTW --> NLOTH would be an awesome way to open a gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom