Bollard, Simmerath, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well true!

Heh, remember when we renamed them from "Setlist Watch and Party" to "Setlist Bitch and Party"?

Love the new addition to your sig.

YES! :lmao: Good times! They were perfect for me, I think the 3rd Leg fell in school holidays. so there were some shows I was able to setlist party for a good two weeks.

What he says is true, I made some of my own adjustments.

Bring it.

THE LATEST SPORTSCAR FROM BELARUS MOTORS

Aucklandcar.jpg

(Totally not re-using images from the Auckland battle of 2005 ... :shifty: )

YES! :lmao: Good times! They were perfect for me, I think the 3rd Leg fell in school holidays. so there were some shows I was able to setlist party for a good two weeks.

What he says is true, I made some of my own adjustments.

2005 was the year I took off ... worked out great! I barely missed a show. God, I remember getting up early for the European ones. This year, though, was even worse for that.

Oh, did you? PLAY MOTHERFUCKING MOFO!

2005 was the year I took off ... worked out great! I barely missed a show. God, I remember getting up early for the European ones. This year, though, was even worse for that.

Oh, did you? PLAY MOTHERFUCKING MOFO!

I think I made it to the first and last european selist party. i remember someone hoaxed that they'd played Crumbs in the encore.

yep, Just a few minor adjustments :wink:

I think I made it to the first and last european selist party. i remember someone hoaxed that they'd played Crumbs in the encore.

yep, Just a few minor adjustments :wink:

And that show also had the One / Electrical Storm (snippet) hoax!

NOTHING WRONG WITH CAPSLOCK, DANIEL. NOTHING WRONG AT ALL. WORKS FOR WARDING OFF OTHER STALKERS SO YOU HAVE LESS COMPETITION.

MINSK OPENS A NEW FIVE STAR RESORT FOR ITS FOUR TOURISTS A YEAR

Aucklandresort.jpg

Your lucky because I have a slow computer.

Now i've got a news story for ya!

THE SHEEPISH TIMES
SHEEP OVERTHROW NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT IN WELLINGTON
Author: Vlad n U 2 Date: 30-9-09

Today a flock of sheep, most likely from the mountains on South Island, have overthrown the New Zealand government and subsequently took hold of the country. At noon, the NZ parliament reported sheep noises outside, which they quickly dismissed as Prime Minister John Key pretending to be a sheep in order to scare away Australian tourists. However, this was not the case, a few hours later, a flock of nearly one hundred sheep charged through parliament and began to headbutt NZ politicians, one reported seeing a gleam of red in their eyes, "I'm flabbergasted, bro, this sheep was trying to knock me out by headbutting me, well bro, I noticed a beam of red in its eyes, its freaky as". Reportedly, a few hours later, the ferocious and somewhat evil sheep took PM John Key hostage. The ram declared a new government and relegated NZ citizens to the empty fields near Mount Cook.

Now i've got a news story for ya!

I'm all for anybody - or any species - willing to overthrow John Key! Knew those sheep would come in handy one day.

Psst, shibboleth for you, it's "in the South Island". :wink:

Muse's set:

1. Knights Of Cydonia
2. Hysteria
3. Supermassive Black Hole
4. Time Is Running Out
5. United States Of Eurasia
6. Uprising
7. Starlight
8. Plug-in Baby

Same as NYC II. Not bad, but NEEDS MOAR (or any) SHOWBIZ!

I'm all for anybody - or any species - willing to overthrow John Key! Knew those sheep would come in handy one day.

Psst, shibboleth for you, it's "in the South Island". :wink:

Yeah, I was typing ferociously then. I am proud of that article. :D

How's it going, Ravva? :wave:

Yeah, I was typing ferociously then. I am proud of that article. :D

I'm loving the idea of John Key pretending to be a sheep. His laugh sort of sounds like a mentally deranged sheep anyway.

:wave:

I like Muse's set, wish it was longer

They did nine songs at NYC I ... opened with Hysteria, also did Undisclosed Desires and Resistance, and closed with Knights Of Cydonia rather than opening with it.

But if you ask me, it needs some Sunburn or Muscle Museum, and why not some Newborn or Micro Cuts while we're at it?

They did nine songs at NYC I ... opened with Hysteria, also did Undisclosed Desires and Resistance, and closed with Knights Of Cydonia rather than opening with it.

But if you ask me, it needs some Sunburn or Muscle Museum, and why not some Newborn or Micro Cuts while we're at it?

I think their setlist needs more Sing for Absolution

Are they going to play Mofo tonight or what? lol

If Dubya were still in Washington, I'd suggest this gig is the perfect gig to play Mofo at!

I'm worried Pride may make an untimely return.

I think their setlist needs more Sing for Absolution

It's a good song, but at least Absolution already has two tracks in the set (two better tracks, if you ask me).

I just realised I've got no source lined up for U2's set tonight.

This could get interesting.

It's a good song, but at least Absolution already has two tracks in the set (two better tracks, if you ask me).

Yeah you're right those are two of the best songs on the album, Sing for Absolution would be a nice surprise though

Have I sent you my band's new 11:30 minute long post-rock and early-Verve inspired song yet?

Yeah you're right those are two of the best songs on the album, Sing for Absolution would be a nice surprise though

Have I sent you my band's new 11:30 minute long post-rock and early-Verve inspired song yet?

I'd really dig Apocalypse Please or Stockholm Syndrome or TSP.

Ooh, no, but I like the sound of that ...

I'd really dig Apocalypse Please or Stockholm Syndrome or TSP.

Ooh, no, but I like the sound of that ...

Muse have a lot of good songs period :lol:

http://www.media fire.com/download.php?znqiyjme3yz

it's a fairly big download as we threw in as an EP :lol: That's the closest I can come to describing the track, it started off as an ambient jam, then we added guitars, bass and drums and then some vocals which I struggled to get into the mix right and ended up giving them a very A Storm in Heaven feel, well in my opinon anyway :lol:

Of course if anyone else wants to download you can too :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom