Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Six zebrafish. Used to be seven. Can't tell you what happened to the seventh. I came home from a short holiday in Queensland and it was gone, with all the logical explanations seemingly wrong.

:ohmy: Are those kind of fish known to cannibalize at all?

lol likewise.

i love how the girl said she could play guitar, and then when she got up there she sucked. even edge said "you're not really good, are you?"

He's muttering to himself in between singing the chorus. "That's not very good." "You're not really good, are you?" "You might need to stop playing guitar."

Whatever happened to the days when creative minds made something and said nothing about it, just waited for the word on whether or not it is good? No hype, none of that crap. No setting you up to get your hopes let down.

HTDAAB I can handle in low dosage. ATYCLB I love for personal reasons.
But musically? Fuck them both except for certain songs.
Yanno, that time wasn't that long ago. I blame the boy bands of the late-90's.

whaddup ax!

Not much! I was so bored earlier that I nearly began some university work in the first week of semester. Work not due until OCTOBER. Luckily this place picked up and saved me from productivity.

How about yourself?

:lol: that's such a great part of the concert. and the larry laugh is rare and priceless. i don't think he's ever laughed since.
He wouldn't want to get laugh lines on that baby face of his...

Not much! I was so bored earlier that I nearly began some university work in the first week of semester. Work not due until OCTOBER. Luckily this place picked up and saved me from productivity.

How about yourself?

if you're that bored you can do my work for me! it's been piling on for weeks and i've no intentions of touching it.

i'm great, thanks :) been doing a lot of traveling lately. speaking of, i think i may have lost another purity point!!!! can you post the test again? this time i could be tied with El Mel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom