Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidnapping Adam. This MUST happen. For the good of the fandom. For brainwashing purposes. Maybe also train him to repeat things until someone finally listens to him.

:laugh:

I wonder who's responsible for the static sets anyway. Some people here have theorised it's mainly Bono and Larry.

I wonder who's responsible for the static sets anyway. Some people here have theorised it's mainly Bono and Larry.
Yes. Bono, cause he can't remember a lyric to save his life and Larry...cause he's the laziest, least energetic drummer I know.

:drool: Especially God Part II and ASOH.
Or hell, even UF. Come on U2! Don't be so lame!

I've always maintained that I think UF will come back someday, simply because it's on a Best Of. Very little on the Best Ofs has been totally neglected live.

Yes. Bono, cause he can't remember a lyric to save his life and Larry...cause he's the laziest, least energetic drummer I know.

Apparently Bono hates to rehearse too. Hm, wonder if that and the lyric memory thing are related! For somebody whose job is performing music, he doesn't have a good work ethic ...

I've always maintained that I think UF will come back someday, simply because it's on a Best Of. Very little on the Best Ofs has been totally neglected live.
Bono'll probably totally screw up the lyrics when/if it ever does too. :laugh:

Edge probably has a say. Remember his stupid quote in U2 by U2 about why they don't play Last Night on Earth anymore?

(Morning, ST.)

Bono'll probably totally screw up the lyrics when/if it ever does too. :laugh:

These city lights, they shine as ill fur and gold
Cut from the night, your eye's a blacker cool
Read wine that punts her thin skin
Phase to phase, inner dry and what are misplaced?

Apparently Bono hates to rehearse too. Hm, wonder if that and the lyric memory thing are related!
No way! His lack of rehearsal has nothing to do with it! Come on, Ax, jeez.
For somebody whose job is performing music, he doesn't have a good work ethic ...
For a second, I thought you were talking about Larry, but now I'm pretty sure you were still talking about Bono. Either way, I concur.

Edge probably has a say. Remember his stupid quote in U2 by U2 about why they don't play Last Night on Earth anymore?

(Morning, ST.)

:wave:

Ugh, that's right. I'd happily erased that idiocy from my mind. He can't seriously think that audiences wouldn't enjoy LNOE just as much as Bullet or UTEOTW for the ten billionth time.

I haven't gotten to that bit of U2 by U2 yet.

(Morning Pfan)

For a second, I thought you were talking about Larry, but now I'm pretty sure you were still talking about Bono. Either way, I concur.

Ha, when I wrote it, I thought "this could apply to Larry just as much". For a guy all about the drooms, he's pretty clueless really.

Apparently Bono hates to rehearse too. Hm, wonder if that and the lyric memory thing are related! For somebody whose job is performing music, he doesn't have a good work ethic ...

So this post I'm quoting was my 61,000th post. At least it makes a good point.

Oddly enough, it still makes more sense than half of EPAA. :wink:

Don't talk to me. Don't talk to me.

By the way, I'm listening to The Clash's London Calling and Pavement's Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain today. Any thoughts from the ST?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom