Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably read it anyway.
Most of the stuff that goes on in LJ, I can't comment for because it's stuff I'm uninterested in and things like that.

I used to have such an active LJ with lots of comments and stuff. Then I became a cynical shit with nothing to say. I miss the old days, what it was like back in 2004.

I used to have such an active LJ with lots of comments and stuff. Then I became a cynical shit with nothing to say. I miss the old days, what it was like back in 2004.

Mine varies. There's been times I've made only one post per month and others where I do one post per day.
Depends, really.

Static top posters lists are as dull as static sets. :wink:
I concur. I vote no predetermined setlist for the next tour. Play whatever the fuck you want, guys. It's ok, really. The fans might like to see something different, you know...non-existent god knows I would...

Mine varies. There's been times I've made only one post per month and others where I do one post per day.
Depends, really.

I want to write. But turning what's going through my head into interesting entries seems extraordinarily difficult these days.

I concur. I vote no predetermined setlist for the next tour. Play whatever the fuck you want, guys. It's ok, really. The fans might like to see something different, you know...non-existent god knows I would...

Yeah, and while they're at it, they should stop treating the casual fans like they're dumb sheep who only know Pride and One and WOWY. FFS, I know a casual fan who was STUNNED that U2 didn't do Silver And Gold at the show she saw.

And now it's time for "Reggo dispense awkward facts":

the hardcore deathmetal bass player down the street is now afraid of me cause I enjoy A Clockwork Orange.

:hmm:
I could put all sorts of bows and stuff in Ax's hair.

You aren't the first person to have thought along those lines ...

AndrHasPrettyBadHair.jpg

And now it's time for "Reggo dispense awkward facts":

the hardcore deathmetal bass player down the street is now afraid of me cause I enjoy A Clockwork Orange.

... I thought those guys weren't afraid of anything.

Yeah, and while they're at it, they should stop treating the casual fans like they're dumb sheep who only know Pride and One and WOWY. FFS, I know a casual fan who was STUNNED that U2 didn't do Silver And Gold at the show she saw.

And I hate how certain awesome songs have disappeared entirely.
What, just play the hits? Come on, that's no fun!

Kidnapping Adam. This MUST happen. For the good of the fandom. For brainwashing purposes. Maybe also train him to repeat things until someone finally listens to him.

And I hate how certain awesome songs have disappeared entirely.
What, just play the hits? Come on, that's no fun!

Yeah, come on, everybody would enjoy stuff like Hawkmoon, God Part II, ASOH, Exit, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom