Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, Axver, if my DI V list's as bad as Screwtape's, just say so. I won't enter it this time. Jeez, make me wait anxiously at my inbox for a reply and I NEVER get one... :tsk:

takin' the piss, u know that, rite? :shifty:

:lol: Actually, Screwtape's lists got some of the highest marks I've given out. :wink:

And ugh, I'm so shit with e-mail replies! I actually have one half written out in this case that I just haven't gotten around to finishing (re: forgot) ...

:lol: Actually, Screwtape's lists got some of the highest marks I've given out. :wink:

And ugh, I'm so shit with e-mail replies! I actually have one half written out in this case that I just haven't gotten around to finishing (re: forgot) ...
:lmao: Well, that shut me up!

Yes, pls reply.

My eyes feel extraordinarily like sandpaper right now.
Does that mean the insides of your eyelids are especially smooth?

Where is all this silliness coming from? I'm never this silly unless I haven't slept. And I slept. I had a retarded dream about all of you.

That reminds me. Sis! I need to talk to you about the deliciousness of muffins...

Does that mean the insides of your eyelids are especially smooth?

Where is all this silliness coming from? I'm never this silly unless I haven't slept. And I slept. I had a retarded dream about all of you.

That reminds me. Sis! I need to talk to you about the deliciousness of muffins...
:laugh:
Care to share?

:drool: Muffins...

I usually do that or IM.
PM if necessary but hotmail's just a pain in the arse most of the time.

I go to messageboards first, then LJ, then IM. Even LJ I've been hopelessly neglecting lately. I don't know what to write on these days. I've never liked writing about everyday life, while on any serious issues ... I feel like it's all already been said.

Apparently if I can go to bed and not be passed up.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 824
User Name Posts
Serena Vox 191
Axver 183

Came awfully close though!

You're lucky I didn't start a picspam or something to kick the thread along. :wink:

I go to messageboards first, then LJ, then IM. Even LJ I've been hopelessly neglecting lately. I don't know what to write on these days. I've never liked writing about everyday life, while on any serious issues ... I feel like it's all already been said.

Ah, yes, LJ.
I keep putting mine off too.
I've nothing interesting to talk about! Nothing's going on in life, I've nothing to rant about!

:laugh:
Care to share?

:drool: Muffins...
I have already shared the dream. Read back.

Yes, today, Axver's making a special offer hot, fresh blueberry muffins at the bargain basement price of only $16.90 each!

Ah, yes, LJ.
I keep putting mine off too.
I've nothing interesting to talk about! Nothing's going on in life, I've nothing to rant about!

I want to write about history and politics and theology and shit, but either it's already been said or nobody's particularly interested.

For some reason, Serena and I were buying doughtnuts at $17.50 a pop cause you made them and Bonnie and Khan were trying to talk us into and and traviud and Ian were taking the piss cause we bought it hook, line, and sinker. DI V was mixed in there and it had something to do with The Screw, but not sure what it was. that bit never developed. But I dreamt about the freakin' superthread! not people! my entire dream was a freakin' message board!

Can I blame Chass for this? She shared her superthread dream yesterday and I think it poisoned me...
:laugh: That's awful steep for some doughnuts!
The Superthread hasn't poisoned my dreams...yet.

Though I fully expect to have one involving a 'fro. :lol:

I want to write about history and politics and theology and shit, but either it's already been said or nobody's particularly interested.

I'd probably read it anyway.
Most of the stuff that goes on in LJ, I can't comment for because it's stuff I'm uninterested in and things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom