Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got any good tips on how to search for an (apparently) obscure song of which you know not the name or artist? it's a song about a gazelle, and it's kind of a hippy type tune, soft and i think with a female vocalist. it's been around for a bit, perhaps a decade or more. or less? it's on a 5 minute filler programme where the credits fly past and i can NEVER catch the name of it, nor the name of the production company who make the show, etc.

sounds like you are all a mixed bag of something in between awesome and anti-awesome. does anyone feel like baking me some scones and also reading the paper for me?

thanks.

anyone got any good tips on how to search for an (apparently) obscure song of which you know not the name or artist? it's a song about a gazelle, and it's kind of a hippy type tune, soft and i think with a female vocalist. it's been around for a bit, perhaps a decade or more. or less? it's on a 5 minute filler programme where the credits fly past and i can NEVER catch the name of it, nor the name of the production company who make the show, etc.

Google some of the song's lyrics. Whenever Bono sings a snippet I don't recognise, I simply Google the lyrics - usually with the most obscure phrase I can identify, something that's pretty unlikely to appear in multiple songs. 9 out of 10 times, I find the song. And the 10th time is often due to Bono's shit memory or his inability to enunciate! :lol:

sounds like you are all a mixed bag of something in between awesome and anti-awesome. does anyone feel like baking me some scones and also reading the paper for me?

thanks.

Fuck baking. I'm done with the kitchen for the night!

I keep leaning my chin on my hand and then all I can smell is disinfectant :yuck:

:lol: don't you just love being a mother? is she exploding from the other end yet? my exploding child is slowly subsiding, i think. at least the top end has. the other end means she is home from pre-school tomorrow. damn commies and their school policies!

:madwife:

Google some of the song's lyrics. Whenever Bono sings a snippet I don't recognise, I simply Google the lyrics - usually with the most obscure phrase I can identify, something that's pretty unlikely to appear in multiple songs. 9 out of 10 times, I find the song. And the 10th time is often due to Bono's shit memory or his inability to enunciate! :lol:

google has no idea, alas. actually, it's more likely me with the no idea. i'm sure it's about the gazelle running across the plain or something. i don't have much to go on.

:lol: don't you just love being a mother? is she exploding from the other end yet? my exploding child is slowly subsiding, i think. at least the top end has. the other end means she is home from pre-school tomorrow. damn commies and their school policies!

:madwife:

:yikes: Don't frighten me like that....only the top end is active....for now :uhoh:

jesus h. there cannot be this many fucking songs about a gazelle. google keeps spitting back nuclear rabbit at me, but i'm fairly convinced this will not be it.

google has no idea, alas. actually, it's more likely me with the no idea. i'm sure it's about the gazelle running across the plain or something. i don't have much to go on.

I'd laugh if somebody in B&C could figure it out based just on that.

OK, anybody got any good ideas about what to do with a burnt roof of mouth and tongue? Because this is really becoming annoying.

Here is a break from our usual programming....

80718b33.jpg

5a5c19ac.jpg

5058c990.jpg

7ea387df.jpg

:giggle: My friend just emailed them to me...

:hug: that's how ours star soooo.... Yes, I hope it's just a stomach bug and not a gastro bug as well! No, really. It's a bitch watching them be sick.

I know....Mr G joins them literally if he sees them being sick. It doesn't worry me so much, but it ALWAYS seems to happen at night and deprive me of sleep!! :mad:

Somehow, I don't think I trust you ...!

:whistle: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom