Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm listening to the remasters. I just got to Red Light. It's not as bad as everyone says. I think the first three albums deserve more praise than they generally get. My current ranking of U2 albums:

The Joshua Tree
The Unforgettable Fire
War
Boy
October
Rattle & Hum
Pop
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
Passengers
All That You Can't Leave Behind

I've always, always preferred Boy to War.

I think Boy is more consistant throughout, but I like some of the War material infinitely more than anything on Boy (New Year's Day, Like A Song, and Drowning Man, in particular).

I think Boy is more consistant throughout, but I like some of the War material infinitely more than anything on Boy (New Year's Day, Like A Song, and Drowning Man, in particular).

I'd be somewhat inclined to agree. I prefer Boy as an album, but War has songs like New Year's Day that beat anything on Boy.

I think my ranking of the albums is fairly similar to yours.

1. UF
2. JT
3. Passengers
4. Boy
5. October
6. War
7. Zooropa
8. RAH
9. Pop
10. Achtung
11. HTDAAB
12. ATYCLB

:lmao:

awww, what happened?

Nothing. All morning I was home alone. I worked all evening. One person (in person) said "happy birthday" to me (my mom). No one at work said a thing (though it's posted on the bulletin board everyone looks at).

I'd be somewhat inclined to agree. I prefer Boy as an album, but War has songs like New Year's Day that beat anything on Boy.

I think my ranking of the albums is fairly similar to yours.

1. UF
2. JT
3. Passengers
4. Boy
5. October
6. War
7. Zooropa
8. RAH
9. Pop
10. Achtung
11. HTDAAB
12. ATYCLB

Somewhat, yes. You like Passengers and Zooropa a lot more than I do, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom