Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'll just have to book a flight.
Muffins and trains and...burning people at the stake? :flirt:

This sounds like a fantastic idea to me.

A much less fantastic idea is that I need to do the dishes very soon. :grumpy:

God, I'm finaly listening to Bruce Springteen: Live in New York. I NEED to get this DVD that is for sure. It is all kinds of rockin'!

:love: The heart-stopping, foot-stomping, air conditioner-shaking, history-making legendary "E Street Band."

God, I'm finaly listening to Bruce Springteen: Live in New York. I NEED to get this DVD that is for sure. It is all kinds of rockin'!

:love: The heart-stopping, foot-stomping, air conditioner-shaking, history-making legendary "E Street Band."
Yes you must get it, it's all kinds of fantastic! :drool:

Heya folks, pretending to be hard at work again, wot's up?

How short is too short re an avatar? Because I've got the perfect replacement for Barney here :yes:

By the way, do any Aussies recognise the two characters in my sig?

I'd bake you a batch of blueberry muffins all of your own for that. Fuck, I hate doing dishes.
:drool:

That'd earn you lots of dishes being done!
I don't mind them as long as people rinse the fucking things once over before setting them down in the sink! And...not leaving food in them. I fucking hate that! :rant:

Do ya want to swing by here after Axver's?? Do you think the dilberts at work can put their dirty cups in the dishwasher by themselves!!! (not that I do it for them, mind :angry: )
Roadtrip Australia? Doing people's dishes! :laugh:

Hey as long as I get something good to eat, I'll happily do dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom