Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax, question for you.....any idea where I can find a replica of the shirt that Edge wore for the Vertigo Tour...? the one with the "7"

Ax! Thought of you today. We beat a train going from one town to the next. Admittedly it had to slow for some works being done....but we still beat it. :lol:

Ax, question for you.....any idea where I can find a replica of the shirt that Edge wore for the Vertigo Tour...? the one with the "7"

Sorry, wouldn't have a clue there, I'm afraid. I imagine you might be able to find an answer from someone on the All I Want Is U2 subforum though.

Ax! Thought of you today. We beat a train going from one town to the next. Admittedly it had to slow for some works being done....but we still beat it. :lol:

:laugh:

Not hard to do in New Zealand, though, given how badly maintenance has slipped and how the railway network is closer to third world rather than first world standards and speeds. This is what you get when you sell it to people who just want to milk things for short-term profit and fuck actually providing a service!

picture plz?

:hmm:

more_headphones.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom