Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*offers shoulder* :kiss:
swoon.gif

Ok, so I believe I've mentioned before that my boss is best friend's with Kal Penn's cousin. The reason I know that though is semi-funny. See I was watching House, and suddenly a thought crossed my mind, "I wonder if Nipul knows him." and as soon as I thought that, I was like, Ashley, that's terrible, not every Indian knows each other. But the next day, I had to ask, so I was like, "Hey Nipul, do you know who Kal Penn is?" and He goes "yeah, his dad and I are friends, and I'm good friends with his cousin." and I just go :ohmy:. Now he's prone to lying, so at a separate time, I asked his wife, and she said the same things.

Fast forward a few months.
His wife is telling me that I need to open the store today because she's got company coming. As a joke, I go "Is it Kal Penn's cousin?" And she goes, "No, it's his Aunt and Uncle." :lmao:! So now I'm trying to talk her into talking them into getting Kal to come visit, but she said they were just at Kal's house for a month, so she doesn't see that happening.

Anyways, random story, I know, but the point is, At this very moment, I know where Kal Penn's aunt and uncle are :twilightzone:

Ok, so I believe I've mentioned before that my boss is best friend's with Kal Penn's cousin. The reason I know that though is semi-funny. See I was watching House, and suddenly a thought crossed my mind, "I wonder if Nipul knows him." and as soon as I thought that, I was like, Ashley, that's terrible, not every Indian knows each other. But the next day, I had to ask, so I was like, "Hey Nipul, do you know who Kal Penn is?" and He goes "yeah, his dad and I are friends, and I'm good friends with his cousin." and I just go :ohmy:. Now he's prone to lying, so at a separate time, I asked his wife, and she said the same things.

His wife is telling me that I need to open the store today because she's got company coming. As a joke, I go "Is it Kal Penn's cousin?" And she goes, "No, it's his Aunt and Uncle." :lmao:! So now I'm trying to talk her into talking them into getting Kal to come visit, but she said they were just at Kal's house for a month, so she doesn't see that happening.

Anyways, random story, I know, but the point is, At this very moment, I know where Kal Penn's aunt and uncle are :twilightzone:

:ohmy: :lol:

right here:
hump.gif

:drool: :bow:

You have the BESTEST smiley's Khan :yes:

Random.

Amusing, though. Six degrees of separation....

Random.

Amusing, though. Six degrees of separation....

Pretty much my plan is, if they come into the store at all, to charm them into calling their nephew out, then the Q crew and I are gonna throw a kegger at Nipul's house. It can't fail!

Where is everyone?

Of course, just as I say that, Kim finally speaks up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom