Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do that if my mum wouldn't murder me. The pink mohawk.

I'm 23, and I still lvoe to do weird shit to shock people. It's just too fun.

Hey there Gluey! Get any admins fired today? :lol: I'm good in a relaxed full belly kind of way.
When the school calls and asks you to pick up your puking kid, do you ever just want to say "Do I really have to?" Or am I the only terrible parent?

Hey there Gluey! Get any admins fired today? :lol: I'm good in a relaxed full belly kind of way.
When the school calls and asks you to pick up your puking kid, do you ever just want to say "Do I really have to?" Or am I the only terrible parent?

:giggle: Nope not fired JUST yet :evil:

Ugh it's the WORST having that kind of phone call. All I can think is 'JOY! A weekend spent with a vomiting family!!' :yuck: It's the pits isn't it. :tsk:

Rain. Still.

I'm really not looking forward to my early class tomorrow.

:| I am SO OVER THE RAIN!!! :mad:

There is nowhere for the water to go.....it just keeps adding to the flooding!! One good thing is that my 5yr olds rugby practice is cancelled tonight :yippie:

:| I am SO OVER THE RAIN!!! :mad:

There is nowhere for the water to go.....it just keeps adding to the flooding!! One good thing is that my 5yr olds rugby practice is cancelled tonight :yippie:

I know! I normally cut home through a park, and ever since winter started part of it has always been a bit damp. Last week I cut through it and got muddy as hell at the top part so on Tuesday I skipped the top of the park and cut through the bottom.....and I was lucky I didn't fucking drown! When that part of the park is flooded it means it's bloody wet.

I mean, I love the rain, but this is ridiculous!

PS They don't play rugby in the rain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom