Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say the worst is Cher's ISHFWILF at least Flyleaf's cover was for charity.

Oh and also :sad: WHY IS IT SO HOT OUTSIDE?

Damnit, time to rush off to uni. See you folks in a couple of hours or so. :wave:

Do you have a link to your 60,000th post, Ax?

It was this:

60k.jpg

Anyway, :wave:

Hey Anna! :wave:

Worst cover ever: Avril Lavigne doing System Of A Down's Chop Suey live. Look it up. Laugh your head off.
I disagree. Avril Lavigne's cover of Imagine on the Instant Karma album.

Haven't heard it.

Because global warming is a pain in the arse. :mad:

Don't

I'll confess, you have a hard time proving to me it's global warming in...oh...THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER :wink:

Which reminds me. I found it hilarious that they released one of their biggest findings on Global Warming during the week of this terrible cold snap almost everywhere in the United States. I'm talking like 20-30 in October. HAVE YOU NO PUBLICITY PEOPLE, AL GORE? If he had just waited to release it oh...a WEEK later, it was unusually warm all that week! People will listen when they're hot and tired. //end Al Gore Rant

and :lmao: Anyone got an ad at the top of the page for Hamlet 2 yet? :laugh:

That never works too well for me when I try it. :lol: I'm clumsy anyway. Wouldn't want to risk the laptop!

Lots better! Thanks. :hug:

i've written a book on clumsy, and reasons why i continually attempt the very things i know i shouldn't.

ok, i haven't really, but i understand. if it can be dropped, broken, trodden on, cracked, spilled or splattered, i'll do it!
:applaud:

glad you're better. :up:

Don't

I'll confess, you have a hard time proving to me it's global warming in...oh...THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER :wink:

Which reminds me. I found it hilarious that they released one of their biggest findings on Global Warming during the week of this terrible cold snap almost everywhere in the United States. I'm talking like 20-30 in October. HAVE YOU NO PUBLICITY PEOPLE, AL GORE? If he had just waited to release it oh...a WEEK later, it was unusually warm all that week! People will listen when they're hot and tired. //end Al Gore Rant

and :lmao: Anyone got an ad at the top of the page for Hamlet 2 yet? :laugh:
:laugh: Yeah, nobody cares when it doesn't feel like an issue.
And of course, you get all these people wondering how an Ice Age can occur when it gets hotter and the ones who think global warming is a government conspiracy...now those are my favourites! :lmao:

i've written a book on clumsy, and reasons why i continually attempt the very things i know i shouldn't.

ok, i haven't really, but i understand. if it can be dropped, broken, trodden on, cracked, spilled or splattered, i'll do it!
:applaud:

glad you're better. :up:
You should have seen me one day a few years ago.
I had this weird 15 minute span of time of total klutziness. I got poked in the EYE with fake flowers, tripped over shoes, tripped UP the steps, tripped on the top step right onto my knees, smacked an elbow on the way to the bathroom (to get the dust out of my eye) and banged my knee on the tub. :huh:

And of course, anything I ever touch gets dropped.

Edit; Haha, figures this would be my 3,200 post.

:laugh: Yeah, nobody cares when it doesn't feel like an issue.
And of course, you get all these people wondering how an Ice Age can occur when it gets hotter and the ones who think global warming is a government conspiracy...now those are my favourites! :lmao:

I should tell Al Gore to hire me as his PR person, STAT

OH GOD I JUST CHECKED THE WEATHER CHANNEL AND IT'S GOING TO GET HOTTER!.

SEE AL GORE! THIS! THIS would be the time to release some earthshattering facts about global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom