Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch before noon...does not compute :wink:

Well, I guess it's brunch. I don't have any breakfast food in the house, so what used to be my usual lunch, I now eat for breakfast. Since it usually falls at or close to lunchtime, it makes no difference anyway!

Nothing that compares to trains :wink:

I bet you just collect coins or something like that, and never get to experience the thrill of running down a road looking like a lunatic to get to a level crossing before a train does to take an awesome photo of it.

imgad

Yeah, I'm totally going to Ireland to see some geezer fishing ...

I bet you just collect coins or something like that, and never get to experience the thrill of running down a road looking like a lunatic to get to a level crossing before a train does to take an awesome photo of it.

Nope I don't have any coins

You should have seen me in the Summer of 2002. I was on my bike and on the path. I saw a train approaching the tracks that I always watch and I raced to get there before it went by. :laugh:

I've done that a few too many times. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom