Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eno's brilliant. Hands down. I meant Lanois. OMFG. He's like...I dunno, I can't think of anyone else as musically useless.

Ah, right. Yeah, as I said - heard a couple of songs, disliked them, couldn't be bothered with more. But it seems he really is a twit, since he liked that stupid Thank You For The Day drivel enough to play it live a few times.

The dream:

To begin with I came home with a freaky houseplant, and two 45s that someone had given me (one of them was definitely All You Need Is Love) Axver may or may not have been the one to give me the records... but I do know I was like 'what the hell am I supposed to play these on?' For a moment I considered trying to jam them into my CD player :lol:

And then it was supposed to be the next morning, and there was a bunch of people in my house. It was like a party or something, and mostly seemed to be little kids... who all wanted to pile into my bed and bother me. But there were some older people too, including Axver who was using my computer.

Anyway, I went to my parents' room to ask them for a turntable I could use to play the 45s, thinking that might keep the little ones occupied, and then I went back into my room, and into my closet (which is a walk-in) to get dressed with a bit of privacy.

Of course, true to form, I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear, and it took me forever. And then when I finally got dressed and turned back toward the door, I realized it was open a few inches, and made the connection that someone had taken a peak at me. I shrugged it off for the moment, and went and talked to some woman who had shown up. She was all teacher-like and was occupying the kids.

So then some other guy that was there told me that Axver had been the one to peak at me changing, and the guy just seemed thrilled to be getting Axver in trouble. I kind of rolled my eyes and went to find Ax. I found him in the dining room, and he'd been so upset over getting caught that he'd cut off most of his fro. I wanted to let him know I wasn't mad, but I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged him.

Then everything was fine, and I went back to my room. For whatever reason, I'd decided to change again, so I went back into the closet. And I was quite a bit more naked this time, when the door opened. But it wasn't someone trying to take a peak, it was just some dumb woman who didn't realize it was a closet or something. And I was like "GOD. Thank god it wasn't Axver again!"

Ah, right. Yeah, as I said - heard a couple of songs, disliked them, couldn't be bothered with more. But it seems he really is a twit, since he liked that stupid Thank You For The Day drivel enough to play it live a few times.
:yuck:

My idea to kidnap Adam is starting to sound better and better. Brainwash him and stuff. See if any of the changes we'd like to see get amde at his suggestion... Man, what a fantasy. None of them listen to Adam in the first place...

The dream:

To begin with I came home with a freaky houseplant, and two 45s that someone had given me (one of them was definitely All You Need Is Love) Axver may or may not have been the one to give me the records... but I do know I was like 'what the hell am I supposed to play these on?' For a moment I considered trying to jam them into my CD player :lol:

And then it was supposed to be the next morning, and there was a bunch of people in my house. It was like a party or something, and mostly seemed to be little kids... who all wanted to pile into my bed and bother me. But there were some older people too, including Axver who was using my computer.

Anyway, I went to my parents' room to ask them for a turntable I could use to play the 45s, thinking that might keep the little ones occupied, and then I went back into my room, and into my closet (which is a walk-in) to get dressed with a bit of privacy.

Of course, true to form, I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear, and it took me forever. And then when I finally got dressed and turned back toward the door, I realized it was open a few inches, and made the connection that someone had taken a peak at me. I shrugged it off for the moment, and went and talked to some woman who had shown up. She was all teacher-like and was occupying the kids.

So then some other guy that was there told me that Axver had been the one to peak at me changing, and the guy just seemed thrilled to be getting Axver in trouble. I kind of rolled my eyes and went to find Ax. I found him in the dining room, and he'd been so upset over getting caught that he'd cut off most of his fro. I wanted to let him know I wasn't mad, but I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged him.

Then everything was fine, and I went back to my room. For whatever reason, I'd decided to change again, so I went back into the closet. And I was quite a bit more naked this time, when the door opened. But it wasn't someone trying to take a peak, it was just some dumb woman who didn't realize it was a closet or something. And I was like "GOD. Thank god it wasn't Axver again!"
I wish I had dreams like this. This sounds normal compared to what goes on in my head.

OK, I better go grab some sleep now.

Don't any of you follow me into my dreams! Do send trains, though.

:wave:

The dream:

:lol: Not the fro!!!

Wow :lol:

That's pretty damn awesome.
JT Bono too. He was there, then all of a sudden BAM! Clock tower. Still talked to him like normal. He wouldn't let me in to climb the clock tower though. Interpret that as you will.

:lol: Not the fro!!!
I admit that I gave what was left of it a feel when I hugged him. I've always had this thing for wanting to stick my fingers into Adam's hair. Axver's the next best thing :lol:

JT Bono too. He was there, then all of a sudden BAM! Clock tower. Still talked to him like normal. He wouldn't let me in to climb the clock tower though. Interpret that as you will.
You slut :tsk:

Seriously. If I ever meet him, I'm gonna ask if I can please touch his hair. Even though it's short now.

The fro was the best (post-Pop ala the Sweetest Thing video was also nice) though. When I wrote my October era Adam fic, I made sure to have the female love interest touch his hair a lot :lol:

:laugh:

You: Can I touch your hair, please?
Adam: :huh: Wtf? OK?

If he still had the 'fro, I'd have to restrain myself from doing the same. It may have been a bit of a ridiculous 'do, but I thought it was awesome.

A fro always wins. But screw his hair, I want that jade bracelet of his. I will have one. Oh, yes, I will.

I see the forum died a horrible death a few minutes ago. The little hamster that controls the power must have seen something shiny and left his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom