Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this where you want us to go with the next thread or what? :eyebrow:

It fails both the "funny" and "so obscure that a U2 fan is completely unlikely to actually live there" criteria. Though we admittedly haven't always perfectly stuck to either of those ...

Also, g'day. :wave:

Ugh, sorry, blame everybody else for making the thread go fast. :wink:

if you're that bored you can do my work for me! it's been piling on for weeks and i've no intentions of touching it.

i'm great, thanks :) been doing a lot of traveling lately. speaking of, i think i may have lost another purity point!!!! can you post the test again? this time i could be tied with El Mel!

:lol: My work may let me do New Zealand stuff. :drool:

Well then, here's the link! 100 Point Purity Test

(Incidentally, the Superthread Purity Test is effectively done.)

BTW guys, you can always google "100-point purity test" and find it yourself. Axver doesn't have it hidden away in a Tim Tam box under his floorboards.

BTW guys, you can always google "100-point purity test" and find it yourself. Axver doesn't have it hidden away in a Tim Tam box under his floorboards.

:lmao:

I've used that link so often that it's now the first thing Firefox's auto-complete brings up when I type in the letter A.

you guys have posted some odd thread titles before but this one takes the cake, is this an actual place?

Oddly enough, it does seem to be a real business. :lol:

I do have to wonder how on earth Daniel stumbled across it, though ...

:lmao:

I've used that link so often that it's now the first thing Firefox's auto-complete brings up when I type in the letter A.

:lol: I'm not surprised. It seems like people always ask you to find the link, but it confuses me, because by the time you turn up/see their post, they could have taken the test approximately 457 times.

:lol: I'm not surprised. It seems like people always ask you to find the link, but it confuses me, because by the time you turn up/see their post, they could have taken the test approximately 457 times.

:laugh: Yeah, it's like it's "my" link. Which I find especially amusing since it was Vazza who initially introduced the test and got us all to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom