Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread - Page 52 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-31-2008, 09:07 AM   #766
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
Man, sucks. Ah well, let's hope tomorrow goes a bit easier on us, eh?
Let's hope so. Looks like I need to do the groceries tomorrow. Should work it in with a bit of a photography trek, but I really can't think of what's worth photographing around Brunswick!

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-31-2008, 09:11 AM   #767
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
I have no problem with getting my hands dirty, as long as everything is clean afterwards.

I love how you concentrate the rest of your post on one sentence from mine. Oh, that Axver! Really though, I didn't mind waiting in the rain that much, I love rain, and it wasn't too heavy, plus I talked to a nice Indian lady there for a while, but then her bus which was meant to come after mine actually came before it, and then I was the only one at the bus stop and everything was kind of gloomy. Just one of the days, I suppose.
Heh, it's the getting clean part that bugs me. Messy things aren't so bad when you're doing them, but then once you're done and have all this crap all over your hands and everywhere ... not so fun.

Any invitation to waffle on public transport. God, I sometimes wish there were more nice and interesting people to talk to here. Usually at my local stop, everybody seems just a bit grumpy or suspicious of everyone, or are the kind of bogans you probably should be suspicious of. I suppose that's what you get when you live in a suburb that's undergoing gentrification but is doing it on the cheap.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-31-2008, 09:19 AM   #768
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:53 PM
Damn you, Axver, Bonnie, Khan, Traviud, Ian, Serena, and Gluey!

Y'all invaded my dreams last night!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:21 AM   #769
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularBonoFan View Post
Damn you, Axver, Bonnie, Khan, Traviud, Ian, Serena, and Gluey!

Y'all invaded my dreams last night!
WIN.

What happened in the dream?

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-31-2008, 09:26 AM   #770
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
WIN.

What happened in the dream?
For some reason, Serena and I were buying doughtnuts at $17.50 a pop cause you made them and Bonnie and Khan were trying to talk us into and and traviud and Ian were taking the piss cause we bought it hook, line, and sinker. DI V was mixed in there and it had something to do with The Screw, but not sure what it was. that bit never developed. But I dreamt about the freakin' superthread! not people! my entire dream was a freakin' message board!

Can I blame Chass for this? She shared her superthread dream yesterday and I think it poisoned me...
Old 07-31-2008, 09:29 AM   #771
Blue Crack Addict

Breathe, Ax. Breathe. I know you're laughing your head off. Just breathe.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:30 AM   #772
Vocal parasite

Quote:
For some reason, Serena and I were buying doughtnuts at $17.50 a pop cause you made them and Bonnie and Khan were trying to talk us into and and traviud and Ian were taking the piss cause we bought it hook, line, and sinker. DI V was mixed in there and it had something to do with The Screw, but not sure what it was. that bit never developed. But I dreamt about the freakin' superthread! not people! my entire dream was a freakin' message board!

Can I blame Chass for this? She shared her superthread dream yesterday and I think it poisoned me...
That's just awesome. Safe to say it must be Chass's fault - though I didn't have a Superthread dream of my own! Well, maybe I did. I just rarely ever remember my dreams.

Also, I must 1. learn to make doughnuts and 2. find people who'll buy them off me for $17.50.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-31-2008, 09:33 AM   #773
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
That's just awesome. Safe to say it must be Chass's fault - though I didn't have a Superthread dream of my own! Well, maybe I did. I just rarely ever remember my dreams.

Also, I must 1. learn to make doughnuts and 2. find people who'll buy them off me for $17.50.
Yes. You must.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:34 AM   #774
Vocal parasite

Well, while I learn how to make doughnuts, I don't suppose I could interest anybody in a muffin for the bargain basement price of $16.90?

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-31-2008, 09:37 AM   #775
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Well, while I learn how to make doughnuts, I don't suppose I could interest anybody in a muffin for the bargain basement price of $16.90?
Is it blueberry?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:38 AM   #776
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Is it blueberry?
Fresh out of the oven.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-31-2008, 09:40 AM   #777
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Fresh out of the oven.
Can i get a free one for paying for your PM?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:44 AM   #778
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Can i get a free one for paying for your PM?
Only if you can convince somebody else to buy one of these dirt-cheap $16.90 muffins.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-31-2008, 09:47 AM   #779
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Only if you can convince somebody else to buy one of these dirt-cheap $16.90 muffins.
I'm sure I can talk Serena into it, just give me about 5 minutes after she logs on.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:48 AM   #780
Vocal parasite

Quote:
I'm sure I can talk Serena into it, just give me about 5 minutes after she logs on.
Ah, of course. Well then, a muffin is yours!

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread