Boggus Motor Company, Harlingen, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
imgad

:hmm: I thought it was made clear we didn't want to travel to Ireland just to see old geezers fishing.

We have a really powerful AC unit at work, but none of that matters if I have to wrap or finish. And everyone wonders why I like the cash register :laugh:

I can't say I'd be too fond operating the cash register but if it was that or an oven...!

I have hated doing cash lately, but I can "Base" (cut the bread and put on the veggies and dressing and such) without standing near the oven. But cash has been a nightmare lately since Quiznos decided they were doing five dollar foot longs as well. Not to mention the fact that they changed the big menus to where they don't list the various ingRedients anymore (though there is a menu to the side that has everything on it, but no one SEEMS TO NOTICE). i SWEAR every five minutes a customer will want to know what's on the 5 Meat Stack (since it's a new sandwich AND on the $5 footlong menu). You know what's on it

Turkey
Ham
Salami
Pepperoni
Capicola (which is a spiced italian ham)
Cheddar cheese
Mayo
Smokey Onion Mustard
Lettuce
Tomatoes

And I have to say ALL of that INCLUDING THE EXPLINATION OF WHAT CAPICOLA IS, every single time :( Not to mention the 20 other brainless questions I have to ask. Because even though I mentioned them as an ingredient, I STILL have to ask if lettuce and tomatoes are all right, and people will not want them, and FORGET I TOLD THEM THEY WERE ON THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! Then they want to add 20 bajillion things. Then I have to find out what bread they want. Do you wanna make it a meal? Would you like to make that a large drink for $.20 extra? Anything else, etc. etc. etc.!

SKJGAL;JGA;
GAH!

/:rant:

I have hated doing cash lately, but I can "Base" (cut the bread and put on the veggies and dressing and such) without standing near the oven. But cash has been a nightmare lately since Quiznos decided they were doing five dollar foot longs as well. Not to mention the fact that they changed the big menus to where they don't list the various ingRedients anymore (though there is a menu to the side that has everything on it, but no one SEEMS TO NOTICE). i SWEAR every five minutes a customer will want to know what's on the 5 Meat Stack (since it's a new sandwich AND on the $5 footlong menu). You know what's on it

Turkey
Ham
Salami
Pepperoni
Capicola (which is a spiced italian ham)
Cheddar cheese
Mayo
Smokey Onion Mustard
Lettuce
Tomatoes

And I have to say ALL of that INCLUDING THE EXPLINATION OF WHAT CAPICOLA IS, every single time :( Not to mention the 20 other brainless questions I have to ask. Because even though I mentioned them as an ingredient, I STILL have to ask if lettuce and tomatoes are all right, and people will not want them, and FORGET I TOLD THEM THEY WERE ON THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! Then they want to add 20 bajillion things. Then I have to find out what bread they want. Do you wanna make it a meal? Would you like to make that a large drink for $.20 extra? Anything else, etc. etc. etc.!

SKJGAL;JGA;
GAH!

/:rant:

I did not know what Capicola was until you just told me. Now I know. That's one less person who'd ask at least! :lol:

But ugh, I can see how it'd be a nightmare! I'd be insane by now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom