Bogan Gate, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
colt45us3.jpg

I didn't mention it before, but I love that cover.

LemonMelon said:
Axver, did I ever show you Octavium's myspace page?

You linked to it one time when I wasn't around, and I saw it while catching up. It's hilarious! :lol:

I can't wait to make a few more of them. This one was fucking fun to put together. Even more fun was looking up horrible death metal band names and sending them friend requests. :lol:

phanan said:
I see there's another Octavium in existence.

Who used the exact same font as I did for their band logo. The only difference is their band isn't a put-on.

LemonMelon said:

Who used the exact same font as I did for their band logo. The only difference is their band isn't a put-on.

:lol:

So which makes the better music? :wink:

You call him DOCTAH JONES!

That was in my head for some reason. I love Short Round.

So, I'm out having a beer with a buddy this evening when I hear some wacko down the bar from me telling the bartender that she needs to read some article because it will revolutionize her views on politics and life and I immediately thought to myself, "Where in the hell is mudfield?"

phanan said:
f-f-f-foolin'

Sorry, that made me think of that.
can i make a really lame joke?

good.

there's a chinese restaurant by my house, it's been there at least since we moved here. probably longer. anyway, their name is fu lin. i have joked since we lived here that there is this huge untapped advertising campaign for the restaurant; they should hire def leppard to sing that song and say something cheesy like "we ain't foolin' when we say fu lin is the best" and then it'd cut to them performing the song for a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom