Bogan Gate, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah. i just saw your post ashley, my bad

Forgiven :wink:

I had no clue where to go with that though. The closest word in my interior dictionary was Capicola, a spiced ham. One of the four meats on the Quiznos Italian. Possibly the unhealthiest sandwich on the face of the earth? Yes. Most delicious? You better believe it.

Quiznos. MMMM. Toasty.

hello hello

¡hola!

i'm at a place called a shiiiiity song

¿dónde estás?

it's everything i wish i didn't know cuz native son gave me something i could feeeeeeel

feeeeeeeeeel

i dunno. that was lame. it's late i'm tired i have an excuse lol

bono_212 said:
Forgiven :wink:

I had no clue where to go with that though. The closest word in my interior dictionary was Capicola, a spiced ham. One of the four meats on the Quiznos Italian. Possibly the unhealthiest sandwich on the face of the earth? Yes. Most delicious? You better believe it.

Quiznos. MMMM. Toasty.
:lol: yeah, i knew of the word cuz it's the technical term for bell peppers, and i've heard others say it before so i'd looked it up.

other names for the vegetable: chili pepper (wtf no chilis are spicy peppers! dumbasses) or sweet pepper in britain. other countries call it paprika wtf! retards.

interesting, i've never had that meat. i don't think i'll try it either! :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:
hello hello

¡hola!

i'm at a place called a shiiiiity song

¿dónde estás?

it's everything i wish i didn't know cuz native son gave me something i could feeeeeeel

feeeeeeeeeel

i dunno. that was lame. it's late i'm tired i have an excuse lol

Khan, late night rampages through the pages of interference with you are quite exciting. You make up ridiculous song lyrics, I have my ridiculous caffeine induced conspiracy theories. Heaven.

bono_212 said:
Khan, late night rampages through the pages of interference with you are quite exciting. You make up ridiculous song lyrics, I have my ridiculous caffeine induced conspiracy theories. Heaven.
:hi5: i can't do this too often though (who am i kidding, i do this every weekend actually), i'm only up this late today cuz i'm on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom