Bogan Gate, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:
Allow me to slide in oh so shady like and hand you a card to a fine dining establishment I work at called Quiznos. Yes, our sandwiches are damn expensive. But they are damn tasty too *slinks away into the shadows*
OMG YES

i love quiznos. i haven't been to one in a while though. please tell me you still have the french dressing though. :sad:

The Sad Punk said:

I'm not too far away away from one, but not close enough to use it every day. I ride a bus instead, which is convenient for me, and better than driving a car, really.

Keep me updated on this, too. :)

Ahh, OK. From what I hear, Adelaide probably has as close as you're going to get to a decent city bus service.

I tend to follow SA happenings once I'm done with VIC and QLD news, because it's got a good deal of variety, so yeah, I'll let you know if I hear more.

coolian2 said:
Why does the phrase Subway for tea fuck with your minds?

Is it train related?
I'm assuming the lack of a meal here referred to as tea. That's why it messed with mine. I initially imagined subway sandwiches in a tea cup

bono_212 said:
But of course m'dear :sexywink:
yes :drool: now if only they'd have lemon out for the tea. wtf, who brews tea and has no lemon! although i can't even remember if there were tea urns out last time i went. i was like "oh well i'll have to go to sonic and get a drink before" and i haven't been back in like a year :lol:

but at least now i can get my salads or whatever :drool: i'm weird, i'll get anything and ask for a side of the dressing. even something like ham and cheese :shifty:

For the Record, Edge will go back to the future in outer space where it's better before he dies. Just saying

KhanadaRhodes said:

yes :drool: now if only they'd have lemon out for the tea. wtf, who brews tea and has no lemon! although i can't even remember if there were tea urns out last time i went. i was like "oh well i'll have to go to sonic and get a drink before" and i haven't been back in like a year :lol:

but at least now i can get my salads or whatever :drool: i'm weird, i'll get anything and ask for a side of the dressing. even something like ham and cheese :shifty:

We have lemons :flirt:

*continuesshadilyleadingyoutowardschicago*

bono_212 said:
I'm assuming the lack of a meal here referred to as tea. That's why it messed with mine. I initially imagined subway sandwiches in a tea cup
:lmao: me too! i wasn't sure whether to picture someone trying to push a sandwich into a teacup, or someone puréeing a sandwich and drinking it :yuck:

The Sad Punk said:

What's on it?

I had Subway for tea (first time I'd had the stuff in six months or so). Fucking sub fell apart moments after I opened it. :grumpy:

It's my usual lazy homemade pizza. Pita bread as a base, since it's cheaper than buying a real pizza base. Then barbecue and tomato sauces, salami, and cheese.

Bah, I love Subway. Only worthwhile, edible fast food (though Hungry Jack's is a guilty pleasure sometimes). I've had the same order there for YEARS. Chicken fillet, Old English cheese, lettuce, capsicum, onion, olives, salt and pepper, and lots of barbecue sauce in the parmesan and oregano bread. :drool:

bono_212 said:
We have lemons :flirt:

*continuesshadilyleadingyoutowardschicago*
ooh you live in chicago? i had no idea, i thought you were talking about when you went for vacation or something.

i do love chicago :hmm: and i actually wanted to go there this week because, no joke, i think four or five bands i love are playing there now :grumpy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: me too! i wasn't sure whether to picture someone trying to push a sandwich into a teacup, or someone puréeing a sandwich and drinking it :yuck:

Oh thank God I'm not alone.

KHAAAAAAAN...sorry had to do that. but anyways, your dis. pic. It's been driving me crazy. I know it's not, but I have to ask. Is that Gilbert Godfried?

KhanadaRhodes said:

ooh you live in chicago? i had no idea, i thought you were talking about when you went for vacation or something.

i do love chicago :hmm: and i actually wanted to go there this week because, no joke, i think four or five bands i love are playing there now :grumpy:

Nah, I live in "Chicagoland" Indiana, AKA the region, AKA the part on the lake, AKA the industrialized part of Indiana, AKA the only part of Indiana that makes any f'ing sense and is on central time, AKA the part of Indiana that needs to fucking succeed from the state and join onto Illinois. That's where I live. Incidentally it's about 40 miles outside of Chicago give or take.

bono_212 said:
Oh thank God I'm not alone.

KHAAAAAAAN...sorry had to do that. but anyways, your dis. pic. It's been driving me crazy. I know it's not, but I have to ask. Is that Gilbert Godfried?
hehe don't worry...yooooou are not alone
youarenotalone281x211ov9.jpg

lol sorry, i had to

hehe it's okay. it's ron mael of sparks

KhanadaRhodes said:

hehe don't worry...yooooou are not alone
youarenotalone281x211ov9.jpg

lol sorry, i had to

hehe it's okay. it's ron mael of sparks

If my only choice is to be with him, I'd rather be alone :(

and Oh to the dis.

Axver said:

It's my usual lazy homemade pizza. Pita bread as a base, since it's cheaper than buying a real pizza base. Then barbecue and tomato sauces, salami, and cheese.

Bah, I love Subway. Only worthwhile, edible fast food (though Hungry Jack's is a guilty pleasure sometimes). I've had the same order there for YEARS. Chicken fillet, Old English cheese, lettuce, capsicum, onion, olives, salt and pepper, and lots of barbecue sauce in the parmesan and oregano bread. :drool:

Pita. :yes: I use that or round Lebanese bread for pizza. Unfortunately, my pizzas always seem to suck. It's not because of my skills, more because the toppings I buy are never as nice as they should be. Pepperoni/salami has to be good, otherwise the whole thing is ruined. So I'm thinking the next pizza I make, I'll just have a vegetarian one so I don't have to bother with worrying about which processed meat to buy.

I don't really have anything against Subway, except there are too many of them and there are much nicer things to eat. No way I'm having Subway for lunch when there's a great Mexican fast food place, a shisha house that makes killer yiros and a food court with an Indian place that makes fantastic dahl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom