Bogan Gate, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....:shocked:
SERIOUSLY??????

What? Do they have special programmes on Planes??? :shifty:

Wow, that lecture was a waste of time.

But at least I've discovered the cane is damn useful at night-time. Fuck dim streetlights and bright car headlights.

gluey said:
Damn!! Where's Ian when you need him?? They're doing a behind the scenes look at the NZ Stars In Their Eyes!! :lmao:

You people back home getting all the lulz.

I wish I could just pick up Melbourne and place it somewhere in New Zealand. Maybe the Wairarapa or the King Country has room for it?

The operator of Melbourne's railways, Connex, brings the lulz. It failed to meet its requirements last month for percentage of scheduled services running to time or running at all, and there's this gem of a quote from The Age:

Connex has blamed an over-abundance of passengers and wild weather as key reasons in its failure to run trains on time last month.

:lol:

Well then, if this place is going to be dead, I'll do something productive like the dishes! :madspit:

Still nobody? Where the hell are you people? Out having lives? :tsk:

cinnaminson said:

:lol: :ohmy: uh oh, now he's gonna find out that I'm really an old bag

:lol:

If the thread's in PLEBA, I won't. :wink:

Happy you'renotanoldbagday!

mysterious_jen said:
wish i had of realised it was your bday earlier or i would have skipped work and taken you to the chocolate room for lunch :drool:

And cin, I too wish I'd known earlier - I would have at least wished you a happy you'renotanoldbagday/birthday when you were on the thread earlier. Now I just feel like I've been rude!

Axver said:

And cin, I too wish I'd known earlier - I would have at least wished you a happy you'renotanoldbagday/birthday when you were on the thread earlier. Now I just feel like I've been rude!

:lol: I kept it under my hat for that very reason. I don't like all the attention. . . . . unless it means cake or treats or something:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom