Bogan Gate, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:ohmy:

well my first car i inherited, the second car was bought with insurance money after crashing that car :lol: and my pop-pop gave me the rest (which wasn't a lot so don't think i'm too spoiled!)

this is my first new car.

oooooh, a new car, kerching!!
I've never had a brand new car either. I bet you'll wash it heaps and give people funny looks if they have dirt on their shoes when they get in...

cinnaminson said:

:giggle:

no, it's in Lara. It's a different girl this time, she's a bit older than the other one so hopefully I won't get, "so did you go out on the weekend? what clubs do you like to go to?" :madwife:

:lol:

My hairdresser on the Gold Coast sounded like she was just out of Kath & Kim. But she was a nice person and did a good haircut.

cinnaminson said:
oooooh, a new car, kerching!!
I've never had a brand new car either. I bet you'll wash it heaps and give people funny looks if they have dirt on their shoes when they get in...
yes :drool: i usually wash it about every other week. and yeah, i keep it immaculate inside too. it had a new car smell forever! one of my coworkers thinks i'm crazy for like not letting people smoke and keeping it so neat, but it's my car. i want it that way :giggle:

i just don't like keeping my stuff looking all trashy :shrug:

I couldn't help myself ...

Frankstonsucks.jpg

cinnaminson said:

was your hair noice, different, unuusual?

Apparently the colour of my hair is "gooooorjuuuusssss".

I'm sure you can hear the thick accent right now.

See you later, cin. :wave:

I'm out for about 20 minutes myself. Have fun alone in Bogan Gate, Khan. :wink:

cinnaminson said:
smoke smell stays in your car for ages :yuck:
:yes:

i don't allow it in my car, and i never allowed it in my apartment, when i had one. i figure, if someone wants to fight with me about it, they can pay the loan/rent on it, then it'll be theirs and they can make the rules. otherwise, i pay for it and it's my rules.

You took your time, Khan. :tsk:

I'm just about to leave for uni too. To a waste of time lecture, but I haven't gone the last two weeks so I better go today.

You could've checked the thread. :tsk:

I haven't liked this course. The main lecturer sucks, and the guest lecturers he gets in haven't been very good. Well, one was awesome. But the others? A big meh.

Then again, the tutorials have rocked.

Damn!! Where's Ian when you need him?? They're doing a behind the scenes look at the NZ Stars In Their Eyes!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom