Bogan Gate, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

Also, I'm reminded of this poster I saw on another forum.

MotivationalPosterAWifeBecauseBeerI.jpg

coolian2 said:

Ha, that's great because it was done by some woman who works with some church.

what was done?

hey btw, if hillary and obama split the pledged and super delegates 50-50 he will have it locked up

You've been disappearing early a lot, Ian. G'night. :wave:

I'm watching Wayne Swan give the national budget right now. Come on, you bastards, make some money available for the construction of the Inland Railway between Melbourne and Brisbane.

mysterious_jen said:
heloooo any one out there?

hey ax, i got my assingment from hell back from craparat uni and he passed me with positive comments!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: Awesome! :up:

And hello to Bonnie. :wave:

You get a chance to listen to Bailter Space yet?

Hey Axxo. :wave:

No, I haven't yet, I haven't checked my emails in uh, a while. But I was meaning to 'cause I was reading about the band on wiki the other night.

The Sad Punk said:
Hey Axxo. :wave:

No, I haven't yet, I haven't checked my emails in uh, a while. But I was meaning to 'cause I was reading about the band on wiki the other night.

:laugh: That's cool. Hope you enjoy it when you get around to listening to it.

Right now, I'm uploading photos when I should be doing uni work. Mmm, procrastinatory productivity.

Yourself?

Reflecting on what was kind of a silly day. I woke up real good right, had plenty of time to get organised for the lesson at 9, yet when I was on the bus I noticed that I had forgotten the most vital papers I needed for the day! I completely took it for granted that I would have them all ready. So I went back and got them, but this just took too long and by the time I was back the lesson was all but over, though the drawing lecture in the afternoon was really good.

Yeah, that's really all that happened today. So now I'm relaxing and hoping I don't make a similar fuck up tomorrow. :lol:

The Sad Punk said:
Reflecting on what was kind of a silly day. I woke up real good right, had plenty of time to get organised for the lesson at 9, yet when I was on the bus I noticed that I had forgotten the most vital papers I needed for the day! I completely took it for granted that I would have them all ready. So I went back and got them, but this just took too long and by the time I was back the lesson was all but over, though the drawing lecture in the afternoon was really good.

Yeah, that's really all that happened today. So now I'm relaxing and hoping I don't make a similar fuck up tomorrow. :lol:

This is why I double and triple check things before I leave the house.

Of course, when I'm short on time, this means I sometimes miss my tram or have to run bloody fast to get there on time ...

G'day phanan.

It's fuckin' quiet round these parts. I should've found somewhere called Hot Steamy Sex Valley. Threads with those sorts of names seem to go at a good pace ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom